Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
Meg
Coloured Stallion?
Hello, Does anyone know of any coloured stallions that arent too far away from Herefordshire? Thanks
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2012 10:31am
by Meg
b
Brenda
Wind Turbines
The British Horse Society has set up a survey to identify any concerns surrounding wind turbine developments in order to guide its policies and support its responses to planning applications using fact and not assumption. The questionnaire takes only a few minutes...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2012 10:11am
by Brenda
Field to rent or livery near tenbury wells!! Help will be new to area
Hi, I'm moving to the tenbury wells, cleobury Mortimer area. I'm looking for a field to rent or a livery yard nearby I have two ponies a welsh sec d and a Shetland, don't need many facilities or anything smart! But open to any ideas. Thank you in advance for any...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2012 12:05pm
by Johanna Miller
v
vicki
Stable matting
Hi folks, My cousin has a section a pony and is hoping to have a horse soon, he has stables but they need to be matted as the lady who he rents off has tiled one of the stables and would be very slippy! Where is the cheapest place to buy them or does any have any the...
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2012 7:13am
by jules
vacancy
Hi all just to let you know we have 2 vacancies at present on the yard. Also you can now follow us on TWITTER!
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2012 10:25am
by Meadowsweet Live...
t
Tess
Livery near Drybrook / Ross area
Can anyone recomend a DIY livery yard near Drybrook / Ross on Wye area for 2 horses please?
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2012 8:45am
by Tess
d
Daisy
Horse Transport Hampshire
Does anybody know or is anybody taking a lorry/trailer to Hampshire that will coming back with space for 1 horse? A friend of mine requires transportation for 1 horse from Southampton to Hereford, they are happy to contribute to fuel.
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2012 3:27pm
by Daisy
b
Boots
Looking for someone to help me with my youngster
Hi there I am looking for someone to come to my yard in Kington and give me some tips and pointers with my difficult young mare. I don't mind paying would just like to see some imporvement in her bahaviour. So if anyone know of any instructors or trainers in t...
Views: 336   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2012 6:52pm
by cal
Ã
Áine
DIY livery/grazing
I'm looking for a reasonably priced DIY livery, private or shared grazing with a stable/field shelter ASAP for my pony. I am currently based in Ewyas Harold, but I am not limited to this area. Ideally somewhere there is minimal/no grass as my boy needs to be on a...
Views: 371   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 16, 2012 3:27pm
by Aine
v
vickie
4x4 advice
Am looking to change my car for a 4x4. I have a 16.2 MW TB and would be using an older style Ifor Williams trailer or Richardson one. Went to a garage today to have a look at a 2.0 Freelander,when I told the garage owner what I was after,he told me a Freelander would...
Views: 380   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 15, 2012 6:35pm
by Paul
barnes buckles
hi, does anyone have a clue where i can get barnes buckles from cant find them anywhere? have googled it and nowhere sells them x
Views: 432   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 10, 2012 7:41am
by Katherine Evans
eventing foal
I have a very nice well put together Trakehner mare. She has had two foals, one unfortunately died and the other (pure bred Trak) is doing extremely well showing (young stock classes) and is now being broken destined for a dressage career with his owner. This y...
Views: 315   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 6, 2012 8:48am
by vici morse
Sally N : where are you now?
Hi Sally, I used to have my grey horse with you in Hereford...@ summers 02/03 I now have another by Welt Hit II, and was wondering if you were still there as I'm moving back home soon, and whether you still were training? ... there's a thread running at the mo who w...
Views: 315   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2012 5:33pm
by Sally
horse box miles
Would any one be put of buying a new build horsebox that has done 200k but has a full service history?
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2012 4:33pm
by pauline
Riding Schools in Herefordshire
Riding schools in Herefordshire..... There aren't many are there! I know of a few, but please add a reply here with any you know of, particularly those close to Credenhill. Thanks in advance
Views: 714   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 28, 2012 7:34pm
by marion williams
saddle for a round cob
Has any one used a Heather Moffat treeless saddle? I have a rather/very round 15.1 cob wondered if one of these would be suitable or if any one has a round cob what do you use. Even though i get on from a mounting block the saddle slips round unless some one holds...
Views: 492   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 24, 2012 10:25pm
by Suzanne Stephens
s
Sally
Twitter and Facebook
It's worth following Hereford Equestrian on Twitter and/or Facebook. Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click the links Facebook and Twitter links.
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2012 3:33pm
by Sally
Work Experience
Hello, I need some ideas for work experience with either horses or animals in Herefordshire. Would be a great help if you knew anything? Thankyou x
Views: 425   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2012 11:28pm
by Lucy Millichap
a
Amy
Hi
When is the next fun ride on at the Mynde? :-)
Views: 328   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2012 7:12pm
by Amy
Cricklands Winter league senior finals - 27th - 29th anybody going?
I'm off to Cricklands Senior Winter FInals at end of April and would love some company, I'm in the 2'3 section and I'm 39 and live in Ross on Wye
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2012 9:53am
by Opinionuk
j
Jackie
Livery Nr Boraston, Tenbury Wells
Can anyone suggest a DIY Livery Yard Nr Boraston, Tenbury Wells. I don't need much in the way of facilities.
Views: 248   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 29, 2012 9:34pm
by Jackie
k
Kathy
Help! My instructor is leaving for pastures new.....
Can anyone recommend a good freelance instructor with a dressage bent who will travel to give lessons? I have a surfaced manege and am between Hereford and Ross, but work full time so can only do weekends.....
Views: 378   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2012 5:28pm
by lynda wellington
d
Daisy
Robert Oliver Showing Clinic
Tickets still available for the Robert Oliver Showing Clinic see events page.
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2012 10:19am
by Daisy
Stable partitions
I have 2 12'x12' stable partitions for sale. Let me know if interested.
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2012 9:28pm
by Sally Newcomb
g
GB
Horses sold on behalf of owner
Can anyone recommend someone who'll sell horses on behalf of owner? I am looking to sell my horse but haven't the time or facilities to get her ready for sale. Herefordshire area preferably. Thank you.
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2012 5:05pm
by Cal
j
janey
help asap
hi, I have a bit of a problem my darling dog has just chewed the chin clip of my OH riding hat and i am just wondering if anyone knows of some one who could replace the clip or do i need to buy him a new hat its a charles owen j3.
Views: 373   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 14, 2012 2:20am
by Áine
j
Jennie
Getting out and about and learning something new!
Hi I'm now looking to get my first trailer and would like to go to shows and fun rides and generally go out and about with my 16'2 ID gelding. I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that would like to keep in touch via Facebook maybe and arrange to g...
Views: 550   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 13, 2012 7:29pm
by Jennie Maslin
l
Louise
Schooling
Does anyone know any instructors/riders/yards where I can take my horse for them to ride & school? I don't have an arena & my young horse needs some arena work.
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2012 4:47pm
by Louise
d
Daisy
Irish Draught or Irish Sports Horses - Urgently required for Showing Clinic
We require for the Robert Oliver Showing Clinic a couple of Irish Draught horses. Ideally In-Hand or though if anybody has a small hunter available for the night that would be great. Ideally they will have had some ring experience. If you are able to help please em...
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2012 6:39pm
by Marie Brown
j
Jayne
Saddle advice
anyone got any thoughts on Stunni synthetic treeless saddles? I want to buy a cheap saddle for my mare that only gets ridden out ocasionally by friends who want to join me on a hack so really dont want to spend lots of money for a saddle to sit in the tack room. woul...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2012 9:11pm
by Jayne
Mounting blocks
Hi, what type of mounting block do you use when travelling out? I've just bought a new trailer and will be looking to ride out places but wondered what people use to mount whilst out, my boy is 16'2 so no chance of getting on from ground! Any hints or tips gratefu...
Views: 266   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2012 10:56pm
by laura
l
Lucy
Livery yards near Ludlow
Hi - can anyone recommend a DIY yard near to Ludlow pls? I am looking to move my horse mid-jan 2012, would like arena and good hacking - any suggestions appreciated - ta
Views: 361   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2012 7:07pm
by Jo
RC adult camps
Does anyone know of any Riding Clubs in the Glos/Hereford area that are running adult riding camps in 2012?
Views: 272   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 4, 2012 9:54pm
by Sally Newcomb
d
donna
Calling all Kings Caple horse owners
I wonder if anyone can help me trace the owner of a beautiful bay, possibly roan in the summer, chunky mare about 15 hh that I saw whilst doing the Hoarwithy circular walk today. She is just what I have been looking for and I am wondering if there Is any chance she...
Views: 308   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2011 3:27pm
by donna
j
Jodi
Ross harriers hunt meet
Hi could someone please let me know if the harriers are hunting tomorrow and how much for the day and where?would love to take my youngster but cant seem to find any details!thanks
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2011 8:48am
by Jodi
k
karen
Adam's Farm fun ride Sunday 18th
Hi folks and Happy Christmas to you all!! Does anyone know if the Adam's Farm fun ride is going ahead tomorrow??? weve attempted to call the farm but the office is closed at the weekend (go figure) if anyone out there lives nearby or knows another way to get in touch...
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2011 12:05pm
by karen
other riders near, Pontshill, Ross?
I have just moved to Pontshill, Ross on Wye, and would like to meet some other riders nearby to hack out with? anyone in that area or know someone?
Views: 365   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2011 11:01pm
by Jayne Davies
s
Sienna
HELP! I need your opinions!
Simple question: Will I need to buy some for my three clipped ponies, *exercised regularly (hunted, competed) that currently live out (with rugs on) and have a 'protech field shelter' and woodland, along with their half acre field. They are fed once daily with a hay...
Views: 415   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 23, 2011 2:43pm
by JO
Ã
Áine
Suggestions of where to hand walk
Hi there, I have been advised to hand walk (20-30 mins every day) my little pony following the medication of his hocks (whilst he is undergoing further veterinary investigation) for the next 3 weeks. I am new to this area and have no idea where I can take him....
Views: 275   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2011 5:49pm
by Áine
j
jodi
Wintering out youngsters
I have a 4 1/2 yr old sports horse gelding,he is going well atm apart from sometimes napping,which is getting better with regular work,this is the part I am struggling with as I dont want to over work him being young but equally if he is ridden only a couple of times...
Views: 288   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 8, 2011 8:14pm
by laura
rider wanted
Have a very nice young Trakehner Dressage mare just started intro. having problem finding someone to ride, school and compete her. Any advice kindly accepted please. Does the word young put people off? I would of jumped at this offer when i was younger.
Views: 532   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 8:04am
by pauline
j
Jodi
Splints
My 4 yr old sports horse has recently annoyingly developed a huge splint on his nearside fore I have no idea how or why this has happened as he was backed as a late 3 yr old ,very lightly worked and I have been careful to not do too much with him/hard work etc,he is...
Views: 396   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 5:09pm
by jodi
s
Sally
Bridleways
Bridleways. For those not following www.facebook.com/hereford.equestrian, please sign this petition: The Government is under pressure from riding groups to equal the number of bridleways in the country (currently approx 20,000 miles) up to the same level as footpath...
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2011 9:38am
by Sally
j
Jennie
Trailer advice
Today I have bought my first ever trailer - a Rice Beaufort, I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on travelling, loading etc or anything that I should know or they have found useful. Any hints or tips gratefully received!
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 6:13pm
by Jackie
Hacking around madley area
Im looking for someone around madley area to hack out with? I have a 5 year old horse that would love some company to get more confident and go further afield, I have a double horse trailer which I would be more than happy to share funrides ,shows, etc too.
Views: 506   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 5:06pm
by Shane
Forest of Dean
Does anyone know where you are allowed to ride in the forest of dean? There are so many carparks and good paths ... but I am struggling to find information as to where I am allowed etc! Many Thanks
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2011 12:00pm
by Harriet
a
anna
new zips in long boots
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get new zips put in my long boots? I have a pair of Mountain Horse ones and a pair of Ariats. I live nr Ross but work in Broadway so can go anywhere in between!
Views: 348   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 1:14pm
by jo
j
Jodi
Napping
My 4 yr old has started to nap when being taken out alone,he has only just started this since our little shetland was put back in with him and my other horse,he spins in the road and half rears turning for home and is basically horrible!,I am working through it by ha...
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 5:52pm
by Jodi
Barefoot
I have been asked for views on barefoot trimming and how horses perform barefoot. Please comment if you have experience or knowledge on this.
Views: 309   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 14, 2011 2:07am
by laura
k
Kathy
Thorowgood cob sadles
Does anyone know of any saddlers in Herefordshire who would supply and fit a Thorowgood cob saddle?
Views: 230   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 11, 2011 4:07pm
by Lou
j
Jodi
Wessex or Richardson trailer
I am after a second hand one of the above with the perma plastic floor,needs to be the lighter version of the Richardson(next one up from Rosette up to 16.2)anyone know of one for sale in the herefordshire area,few on ebay but there so far away!,around the 2.5k mark?...
Views: 267   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 26, 2011 9:00am
by Daisy
k
karen
prelim dressage test
thinking of putting my young mare in for a very basic dressage test, anyone got any advise or better still test papers for me to look at what it involves, bit scared but been having lessons and need to be brave, everyone started somewhere!!
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2011 4:59pm
by Sally
Marden Gala Show - room for a little one?
Hello I have trimmed, pulled, bathed and scrubbed my little dartmoor yearling in preparation for the gala show to do some experience gaining in hand showing - the only problem is.....we are lacking transport! Would anyone out there be willing to drop by and tra...
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2011 10:05pm
by Charlotte
j
Jennie
Sweet itch - any remedies/suggestions
My boy is struggling with the itch, does anyone have any suggestions on what they use to make it any better and stop/relieve the itching.
Views: 387   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 12, 2011 2:00pm
by Hannah
t
Tracy
Bridleways near Westbury on Severn
Hello, does anyone know of bridleways that are within easy reach of Westbury on Severn. I am re-locating to the area shortly and am a little concerned about the lack of decent hacking in the area? Anyone got any suggestions, I do have a trailer although ideally w...
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 3, 2011 6:07pm
by Sally
showing a yearling. HELP!
I have an 8 month old colt i would likt to show. i have never shown before and need some help. idealy i would like someone to come to me once a month to teach me and advise what shows/classes to enter. My colt is friendly and well handled. if anyone can help or adv...
Views: 317   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 29, 2011 3:17pm
by Marie
l
Lou
Rider recommendations
Can anyone recommend someone who would come to my home to re-back my 17hh MW mare, she has been out of work for approx 12 months & was only in light work prior to that (hacking/fun rides etc) Hereford based. Thank you!
Views: 460   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 29, 2011 3:10pm
by Marie
d
Daisy
Herefordshire Country Fair - Show classes
Please note the above entries close the 1st of August, if wish to compete in the Show Hunter Pony, Hunter, Working Hunter or Racehorse to Riding Horse. Please send entries ASAP. see website for further info www.herefordshirecountryfair.co.uk
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2011 8:17am
by Daisy
Anyone going to Funride at Goodrich on 31st
I would like to do the funride at Goodrich next Sunday 31st, but don't fancy doing it on my own, my horse is not used to fun rides,it will only be his second one, and so I would rather tag along with someone who likes a steady ride.If you are in the same position per...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2011 9:08pm
by Jayne Davies
Grazing wanted in Worcester
I'm looking for a paddock / grazing to rent....no stable required but an outside shelter would be good. The ideal area would be Whittington, Crowle, Tibberton or Norton...Worcester
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2011 8:42pm
by Sally
l
laura
Hackamore?
Im wondering if it is possible to buy just the nose peice with the fleece on for a hackamore? I recently bought one 2nd hand, it is all in good condition except for this peice, which idealy needs replacing. I have looked on ebay and various other places but can only...
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2011 8:58pm
by laura
k
Kathy
Backing 3yr old Arabian
I want to back my 3yr old - he's lungeing well and I'll long rein him when the long reins arrive! However, I'm getting on in years and am not as fast and flexible as I would like to be in order to lean across him and actually get on board for the first couple of tim...
Views: 306   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2011 8:32pm
by Professional Lur...
g
Gemma
Measuring Stick
Does anyone know where I can buy a showjump measuring stick? Need to replace someones as I had a little accident with it! Thanks
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 10:53am
by Gemma
Horse wanted on Loan - South Glos
A 31yr old experienced rider is "looking for a good allrounder on long term loan (with a possible view to buy). Ideal ned would be 15.2hh - 16.2hh (at least 16.1hh if TB), aged between 5 - 10, may consider something younger as long as not too green." See full advert...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2011 10:21pm
by Sally Newcomb
a
Ali
Foster Mare Available-South Shrops
Mare lost her foal born this morning, if you have an orphan foal in need of this mare please contact Ali on 07794 453911, we have already contacted the National Foaling Bank, thanks.
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2011 4:01pm
by Ali
t
Tammi
Sore ears
Hi, has anyone else experienced this? Just been out to try and ride my horse, when I attempted to bridle him he reacted quite violently and I've noticed he has white scabs in one ear. He's had them for a bit and it hasn't really bothered him, but they suddenly seem t...
Views: 355   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 11, 2011 6:58pm
by Laura
Jack Russell puppies advert.....
Whoops. I have accidentally deleted the advert for Jack Russell puppies which was placed today. If the advertiser happens to read this, please can you place your advert again. Very sorry!
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2011 1:44pm
by Sally Newcomb
j
Jodi
Bitting in youngsters
My 4 yr old was sent away to be professionally broken at 3,he was ridden in a hanging cheek snaffle,which is what I bought him when he came home,hes been going well in it up to recently and I'm wondering if the poll action is too strong for him as he throws his head...
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 7, 2011 1:48pm
by Sally Newcomb
l
Lauren
Transport
Can anyone advise what the going rate is per mile to transport a horse? Roughly?
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2011 4:47pm
by Vici Morse
Cowpats!!!!
My TB has had 'cowpat' poo's for a good month now. He is out 24/7, with hard feed (Calm and condition + chaff), and in light work. I thought this was due to the grass etc but it just isn't improving, if anything it's getting worse! I have tried increasing his chaf...
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2011 1:29pm
by Jane
d
Daisy
Does anymore know Liz Thomas?
Hi, a friend of mine in Wales is trying to locate a lady called Liz Thomas, that lived around South Herefordshire and for a while had Irish Draught Horses? Does anybody know of her whereabouts? Thanks
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2011 7:51am
by Daisy
l
Laura
Confused about which bit to try?
Hi, I have a welsh cob gelding who is a spooky, sensitive ride who can be strong & I am having trouble finding a bit which he is happy in. I would like to be able to school him in a snaffle (which he used to do well but recently he has started holding the bit and lea...
Views: 287   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 24, 2011 8:54pm
by anna
h
Hammy
Photographer at Pauntley XC
Hi does anyone know the name of the photographer who covered Pauntley XC in the 2009 - 2010 season? Was it the same as the existing photographer? (I have emailed them but no reply yet) Thanks
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2011 4:19pm
by Hammy
j
Jodi
Treeless saddles
I am thinking of buying a treeless saddle for my young sport horse,he is currently in a wintec with changeable gullet but I would like something that changes with him as he has gone from wide to medium to wide in the space of 2 months!as he is a little porky!(he is m...
Views: 297   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 18, 2011 11:32pm
by Petra
c
Cal
Anyone keep their horses in Fernhill Heath/Salwarpe
Hi, I am moving my horse to the area and looking for hacking partners especially weekday mornings? Anyone mind if i tag along?
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 18, 2011 4:08pm
by Cal
s
Shell
Livery Wanted Forest of Dean
Hi, Does anyone know of any DIY livery in the Forest of Dean? I am looking for myself and my mum, we have 2 very well behaved mares. (I would need stabling). many thanks in advance Michelle shell_r66@hotmail.com
Views: 372   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2011 10:11am
by Sally Newcomb
j
Jodi
helena Charlesworth
Hi I would like to do a flatwork session at vowchurch friday but cant seem to find Helena's contact details on hereford riding club page!,have emailed but no response,anyone know her no/email??many thanks
Views: 626   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 17, 2011 10:11am
by Jodi
Black flies
My two horses are being attacked by small black flies which I have never seen before. The insects are drawing blood all down their neck and under their stomach driving the horses crazy. None of the fly repellents work and the flies manage to get through their fly she...
Views: 317   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 13, 2011 2:24pm
by Carol
saddle wanted
Hi does anyone have a t6 high withered dressage thorowgood I could try on my tb before I go out and buy one! I'm also interested in passier or keiffer dressage saddles too. I'd obviously leave something as security if there is someone who would be willing to let me t...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2011 8:58pm
by lisabrown
l
Laura
Dressage Test Sheets
Hi! Im thinking of trying some unafilliated dressage tests, as Ive had a few lessons with a dressage rider and she says my horse could do a novice test now easily. However, as Ive never done a dressage test in my life and dont know the rules etc, I am going to start...
Views: 234   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2011 7:45pm
by Sally Newcomb
h
Hannah
Lead rein age restrictions
Hi, we have recently found out that we cannot show as the little boy who rides is only 2.5yrs old , he loves riding and its such a shame, we have been informed that we could sign a disclaimer but not all shows would except this and some judges would still refuse to l...
Views: 298   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 6, 2011 11:38pm
by Hannah
t
Tammi
Grazing
This is probably a long shot but if the lady who phoned me about the ad placed for grazing wanted in Canon Pyon is reading this please phone me back, we haven't found anywhere yet, my husband was mistaken (men!) and couldn't phone you back as number was withheld! 014...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2011 10:58pm
by Tammi
Lead rein Moms & (Dads)
Hi I'm organising some lead rein mornings. They will offer a combination of group lesson, games and a small showing class. They aim to provide basic skills in a fun way then give the lead rein riders (and leaders)a chance to practice them in a safe environment. I als...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2011 4:01pm
by Julie Roberts
j
Jennie
Anyone in the Droitwich/ Worcester area??
Hi Anyone local to me that would like some company to fun rides, shows etc? I really would like to get out and about with my 16'2 gelding, but have no transport. If anyone would like some company and to share the costs, please please contact me. Thanks J...
Views: 269   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 28, 2011 2:07pm
by Jennie
Clifton Hunt Fun Ride & company on other fun rides/events
Hi everyone, I'm new on here Me and my mare Stella are looking for some company to go to fun rides etc... There is a fun ride this Sunday in Clifton upon Teme, which I'd love to go to, but I have no one to go with. My mare is a good girl (in fact lazy most...
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2011 6:42pm
by Jennie
l
Laura
Does anyone have 1 spare space in their box/trailer to Dilwyn Show?
Hi, This is probably a long shot but does anyone have 1 spare space in their box/trailer to Dilwyn Show on Monday 2nd May? Willing to contribute to diesel and help with other horses etc, just want to get my horse out! Situated 2 miles out of Hereford
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2011 7:39pm
by Laura
Clinic & Workshops for Spring & Summer 2011
Hi I'm running a series of clinics this spring and summer which are designed to be fun, interactive and thought provoking! They are designed for all levels of experience and offer new insight for the "Old hand" and "New comer" alike. Some are just for humans bu...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 3:54pm
by Julie Roberts
Classes for 2011?
Before Marden & District Riding Club Schedules for 2011 are formally discussed it would be good to have feedback from competitors as to what type of Classes they'd particularly enjoy doing this year Ideas can then be discussed at Club's AGM next month (date & venu...
Views: 850   Replies: 28
Last Post: Apr 15, 2011 9:40pm
by Charlie
l
Lauren
Selling a Horse
I am currently trying to sell my Horse and am struggling to know where to advertise. I have of corse put him on here as well as Horse Deals, HorseMart, Horse and Hound and Horse Exchange. If you have any other suggestions i would welcome them. :D
Views: 378   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 14, 2011 8:29pm
by Jo
l
Lou
Sarcoids
Has anyone tried Global Herbs Sarc-Ex supplement?
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2011 12:33pm
by CG
j
Jennie
Reviews wanted for Global Herbs SKRATCH
Hi I'm looking for reviews if anyone has used SKRATCH supplement from Global Herbs. Any comments welcome.
Views: 262   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 3, 2011 6:02pm
by Jennie
j
Jodi
Dropped pelvis
I have noticed today that my TB's left side of his pelvis is dropping significantly when walking away,he is also plaiting behind slightly,he has never been great on his back end but he is now 27 and is getting wobblier behind.I have had a chiropractor out a couple of...
Views: 465   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 29, 2011 8:58am
by Jodi
l
Laura
Transport To Local Shows
Hi! This might be a long shot, but is there anyone in the Bartastree area of Hereford who has a spare place in their box/trailer to take me & my welsh cob gelding to local shows? He is well behaved and friendly. He loves to jump and has been there, done it previously...
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2011 2:50pm
by Laura
s
Sally
Welfare of Horses - Your obligations
The welfare of horses is in our hands. As horse-owners we have a legal obligation to care for our horses and ponies. But, we also have a moral obligation, not only with our own horses welfare, but also with the welfare of others. If you have any concerns re the w...
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2011 12:35pm
by Sally
s
Su
Clipping Service
Hi, Can anybody please recomend somebody to clip my ponies please. We are North Hereford . Many thanks
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2011 10:12pm
by Hannah
l
Lialls
Competition groom experence wanted
Hi there Im a student at Homle Lacy college doing a National Diploma in Equine Management. As part of my course I need to gain some competition grooming experence with a professional rider. This can be in any displine but I'm up against time as I need to hand all...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2011 3:10pm
by Lialls
Saddle fitting case histories
I am putting together a project using anecdotal case histories to be used in teaching clinics and for Riding Club presentations and would welcome input from local riders/owners - whether good or bad experiences. Who do you call on if you've got a difficult fit hor...
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 10:42am
by Sally P
n
Nicola
Dressage/flatwork clinic
Hi there, I am hoping to organise a clinic regularly, but am trying to gauge if there would be enough interest. Sally has kindly put the details on the events page near the top. It would be great if you could let me know if it is the sort of thing you would be in...
Views: 336   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 9:55am
by Nicola
s
Sally
Location suggestions - Herefordshire/Welsh Border
I have been contacted by someone moving from Devon to this area and she would like suggestions as to where to find a character property with a few acres in the right area for good riding! She has a 3yr old Highland gelding with a miniature shetland companion. She is...
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2011 11:07pm
by Sally
j
Jennie
Looking for horse transport and company to go to fun rides.
Hi, I would really like to go out and take my 16'2 IDx gelding on fun rides but do not have transport. If there is anyone in the Droitwich/Worcester area who would be looking for company to go on fun rides etc and show us the ropes, I would help out with costs etc th...
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2011 7:00pm
by Jennie
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet