All topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hacking around madley area

Im looking for someone around madley area to hack out with? I have a 5 year old horse that would love some company to get more confident and go further afield, I have a double horse trailer which I would be more than happy to share funrides ,shows, etc too.

Re: Hacking around madley area

Hi Lisa

Shame we don't live closer as that's exactley what I'm looking for!!

Good luck.

Yes jennie what a shame, that would of been ideal!

Jennie
Hi Lisa

Shame we don't live closer as that's exactley what I'm looking for!!

Good luck.

Where are you Jennie - Im looking for the same too!

Hi Charlie

My horse is stabled near Droitwich, I have posted an appeal on the forum dated 7th March I think it was!

im near ruck hall bored of riding on my own

Hi,

I have litterly just moved to Ewyas Harold and am looking for someone to hack/farm ride with too. Going to do the South Hereford Hunt one this weekend if anyone would fancy joining me?
If so, please email me on baybeauty_99@hotmail.co.uk

Áine

Hi Lisa,

I often go to Dewsall tracks if you would ever like to meet there, sometimes go with another friend but often alone.
Prefer to ride in the morning earlyish.
We will be there tomorrow, Thursday 28th at about 9am.
My mob is 07713 73235.
Would be great to see you.
Brigitte

I have a 4 yr old and a 26 yr old that are kept up at my mums near kilpeck but I live in madley(brampton road)!,would be happy to box down to ride with you on a weekend,its only 15mins away!.Are you on FB?if so its jodi sinclair message me on there if you like.x

hey i keep my horses on stoney street where abouts madley area r u? xx

Hi Lisa, I have just seen your post - I live just up the road from Madley and have been looking for someone to ride out with for the last year - I have a 16.2 7 year old who would love some company - he is very good on the roads. If you are still around send me an email