All topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone in the Droitwich/ Worcester area??

Hi

Anyone local to me that would like some company to fun rides, shows etc?

I really would like to get out and about with my 16'2 gelding, but have no transport. If anyone would like some company and to share the costs, please please contact me.

Thanks

Jennie

Re: Anyone in the Droitwich/ Worcester area??

Hi Jennie,

I'm in Clifton upon Teme, which is about 14 miles from Droitwich and about 11 miles from Worcester. I'd love to have someone to go to fun rides with - in fact, there is a fun ride in my village this Sunday 1st May & I have no one to go with. Let me know if you fancy going.

I have a trailer, but am not sure whether it will be large enough for your horse - it's an Ifor Williams 505. Can't remember the height restriction for it, would need to look it up - my mare is only 15hh.

Let me know if you fancy trying to meet up to go to a few things.

Jenny

Hi Jenny

Sorry didn't see that you had replied to my post when I mailed you back on your post - doh!!

Like I said would love to have someone to go places with, depends if you feel I live too far away, obviously I would contribute to petrol/diesel etc.

I will check the size of your trailer.

Let me know.

Good name tho!!

xx

Hi Jennie,

the problem I have with the trailer is that I can't tow it as I need to take my towing test, so I am reliant on my other half to tow for me. Had a chat with him last night and I think for anything going on in my direction, it is going to be a bit far to come over to Droitwich to pick you up

Bit of a shame seeing as we would both like some company to go to fun rides. Is there anyone you could borrow a trailer or lorry from? (Although I'm sure you've thought of that option already).

Jenny

Yes I thought it was abit too far for you to travel.

I don't have the right car to tow a trailer and a box would be too big just for my horse.

Yes it is a shame as we both would like the same.

Not to worry, hope you find someone closer to you.

Jennie x