All topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dressage/flatwork clinic

Hi there,

I am hoping to organise a clinic regularly, but am trying to gauge if there would be enough interest.
Sally has kindly put the details on the events page near the top. It would be great if you could let me know if it is the sort of thing you would be interested in, or any other comments would be most welcome!
Thanks,
Nicola :-)

Re: Dressage/flatwork clinic

Hi where would you be setting this up? I am interested

Hi there,

So glad someone replied to my thread! I am still in the process of getting quotes on arena hire at the moment. I had hoped to hold the clinic indoors, but I think the cost maybe too much. Having said that, if enough people are interested then the costs will be shared out, so that would be possible.
New House Farm in Blakedown (outside)or somewhere near to there, is a posibility. NHF have a really nice surface. Would that be convenient for you?
The cost of a private 45 min session would be between £50-55 (Fiona's fee plus arena hire)She is also willing to do a semi-private session for 2, that would be £40-£45 each.
The preferred date at the moment is 1st May.
I don't know if you know Fiona, but she really is a top class trainer!

Hi,

Please could you send me some more info about the clinic? I've been hoping to attend one with Fiona for a long time - have heard great reports about her.

Thanks,

David

Hi there,

Sorry have just seem your message! Will email you the details now. Fiona is a fab trainer, (although you probably know that if you have been wanting to ride with her!) she completes her own stallions at PSG very successfully, she really knows what she is talking about!

For anyone else looking at this thread, the full details can be found in the whats on setion. Date is the 1st May 2011.

Many thanks,