Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Livery near Hereford
Where is there livery with good hacking and turnout between Hereford and Lyonshall?
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2016 7:03pm
by Cathy Righton
Where to buy in Hereforshire with good open riding
Hello, I am considering buying in Herefordshire or aruond Forest of Dean. More familiar with latter...On Google maps all looks green but that is never an indication of access to good riding with least amount of road work. Most agents useless when you ask! Any help...
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2015 6:32pm
by Andrea Lawry
horse accomodation
does anyone know where I can put 2 horses overnight near lloyney or Llanfair Waterdine when we do the \'Blue Rembered Hills\' ride. even better if trailer can be accommodated for 3 days. good rate paid
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 8:22pm
by sue okell
p
Po
Livery Worcestershire
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of any livery for two horses as close to malvern as possible preferably diy with an arena, hacking isn't an issue.
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2014 7:34pm
by Po
Livery near Hereford
Hello, Just wondering if anyone knows of any DIY livery yards near Withington (near Barnstormers) and surrounding areas? Or a paddock or field to rent. Thank you.
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2014 10:17am
by Meg Morris
a
Ali
Horse Lorry Re-spray
Does anyone have the details of someone they can recommend for a lorry re-spray? There is a place by Stoke Edith but I cannot find the name and wondered if anyone had any recommendations locally to Hereford/Worcester? Thanks
Views: 307   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2014 8:56pm
by Pauline
Looking for horse to ride
Hi, I am a 13yr old girl looking for a horse or pony to ride while we are bringing my pony back to work, she has had a bad back so I have not been able to ride her, so I want to keep my riding up to date as she is sharp so I wont to be able to know I will be alright...
Views: 774   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 29, 2014 5:14pm
by albert
r
Rachel
Dentist
Can anyone recommend a equine dentist in the monmouth area??? please
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2014 10:18pm
by Rachel
t
Tara
Cordless clippers
Hi has anyone got any cordless clippers and who are available to clip a very hairy welsh cob? Based Stretton Sugwas area in Hereford.
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2014 4:02pm
by Tara
Do you recognise this yard? If so, do you have the tel no?
Someone is interested in sending her horse to this livery yard, but the telephone number is incorrect. If it is still a livery yard and you know who owns it, or a correct telephone number, please can you email it to me at sally@herefordequestrian.co.uk Many thanks!...
Views: 935   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 27, 2014 10:22pm
by Sally
r
Rachel
Riding School
Hi Can you help, looking for a riding school, that will help me back into jumping after many years off. I currently do hacking and flatwork, but looking for a weekly/fortnightly jumping lesson. Not looking to have a lesson on my own horse. Looking in Monmouth/Ross...
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2014 8:04pm
by Rachel
Finding someone.... well a dealer I need to know about my ponys history!!! PLEASE HELP
I am trying to find my ponys original owner, his name was taken off the passport, He was a gypsy cob/horse dealer in ross on why. Does anyone know who he might be? I think he has retired know. I know he used to have a big shire stallion that he would breed with the m...
Views: 457   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 3:45pm
by donna matthews
Trailer insurance
Does anyone have any good ideas as to how to insure a horse trailer? I currently insure my Ifor Williams 510 thru my horse insurance but I want to cut the cost of this down so Im searching for alternatives. Any suggestions?
Views: 281   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 21, 2014 3:46pm
by Sally
School with lights for evening hire, near Whitchurch?
Hi, with the clocks soon to go back, I wondered if anyone knows of a school with lights (and if possible a roof) that would be available to hire in evenings (as I work full time). I'd ideally be looking to hire it on a weekly or fortnightly basis, and due to time...
Views: 360   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2014 3:29pm
by Jackie
muck heap removal
Hello, Just wondering if anyone could let me know who they get to remove their muck heap in the south hereford area? Shavings. Thanks
Views: 468   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2014 3:22pm
by Jackie
Clipping required
Hi I'm based just outside of Ludlow, Leominster side and am looking for someone to clip my TB - just a trace clip. He is used to being clipped but I personally have not done it myself. Does anyone know of someone, reasonable cost.
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2014 8:50pm
by marion williams
l
Lialls
Saddle Fitter
I am looking for a good saddle fitter in the Herefordshire area to fit a saddle to my youngster who is quite wide and flat backed. I don't mind buying new but i dont want to be sold just anything. Quite happy to buy second hand too if it fits. Would prefer if the...
Views: 948   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 23, 2013 6:29pm
by debbie boston
s
Sarah
Cathedine Heather
Hi, I wondered if anybody knows anything about this little mare - she is an 8yo roan Welsh Section A. I'd just like to know a bit about her past if anyone knows anything that would be great. Many thanks
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2013 11:34pm
by Sarah
s
Sarah
Brockhampton/Whitbourne TROT ride?
Has anyone done the Brockhampton/Whitbourne TROT ride? Was wondering if it is worth joining/getting a day permit to do it.
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2013 4:09pm
by Sarah
d
Donna
Lea Horse Show
Can anyone give me directions to the show please ? Thanks
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2013 3:23pm
by Debbie Rogers
Horse unbalanced in trailer
My mare has suddenly become very unbalanced when travelling in a trailer (Ifor Williams). She normally travels on the right but started to lean on the side of the trailer and just slide down it, off-side hind going underneath her. She has fallen/sat down on her bac...
Views: 398   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2013 8:48am
by Alison
g
Gemma
Hot Clippers?
I have a pair of Liveryman mustang clippers which are getting very hot really quickly - I can only clip for about 15 mins before they are too hot to handle. Has anyone else come across this and has some advice? They were service in 2011 but haven't had much use si...
Views: 382   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2013 7:37am
by Jo
s
Sarah
Menage wanted to hire near Bartrestree
We have recently moved to Bartestree near Hereford - and are looking for a menage for oocasional hire until we can get our own installed, reasonably close to Bartestree (will be going there in lorry, but would like not to have to drive too far.) Will want at least a...
Views: 371   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2013 3:23pm
by Sarah
k
Kathy
Hay
Hi - does anyone know where I can get some small bales of hay please - not extortionate price. Thanks :)
Views: 422   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2013 3:10pm
by Jen
j
JP
Horse trailer
Looking for a horse trailer preferably a double trailer but would consider a single trailer would prefer nothing over 1000 but with a sound floor if anyone knows of anything please let me know thanks
Views: 447   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 6, 2013 11:08am
by Sally
h
hayley
horse box repairs
Hi does anybody know of anyone that does repairs to horse vans I have a 3.5 ton van that needs a bit of tidying up thanks
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2013 8:29pm
by Sally
k
Kate
Starting of a new pony advice on shows
Hi there, I have a Welsh Section A, had a few months respite as was not great when I bought him. I'm working with him at the moment to get him used to handling, leading out, traffic etc and he is coming on well. I would like to start taking him to local smal...
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 30, 2013 2:22pm
by Robbyn
j
JO
SEARCHING FOR CRAIGDORNE JAMES
I am searching for a pony called CRAIGDORNE JAMES AKA CRACKER. He was sold at the latest Leominster sales 17th May 2013 he was last to go on the day and his number was 114. He is a registered SEC A and would be 9yrs old now..He is a dapple grey. I owned this pony a...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2013 10:45pm
by JO
s
Sarah
recommendations for fencing contractors - Ledbury/Hereford area
Hi - we will need some post and rail fencing done soon - any recommendations of companies who do it in the Ledbury/Hereford area? Need to be able to do a small job to start with (quite quickly) and then potentially a lot more fencing over coming months....
Views: 335   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 21, 2013 2:28pm
by Sarah
f
Filly
How big will she get?
I was wondering if anyone could give me a rough idea of how big a filly will grow: Mum - 15.2 cob Dad - 16.2 ID x TB She is 11 months old now and stands at 13.1. Thanks x
Views: 376   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2013 9:09am
by s.smith
l
Laura
Is anyone going to Marden District show on 23rd June?
Is anyone going to Marden District show on 23rd June? My horse is kept in that area and I would love to take him (we have not been there since I was a teenager!) I just have no transport. Willing to pay towards fuel if someone would pick my horse up and drop me off....
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2013 6:39pm
by Laura
Anky Free Rider
Does anyone know where I can hire an Anky Free rider simulator from?.
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2013 9:49am
by Clementina Miryl...
dressage saddle wanted
does anyone want to sell an Isabell Werth synthetic dressage saddle - looking for one asap, horse outgrown made to measure mega bucks one !
Views: 345   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 12:25pm
by laura
Newent area - 11 year old looking for menage to school her pony twice a week.
Hi We live Newent area. My daugther is looking for a menage to school her pony a few times a week. We're a nice family so would not be any trouble. She's just moved onto a 14.2 7 year old - they would both benefit from the chance of being able to use an arena. Activ...
Views: 355   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 24, 2013 10:40am
by Sally
Advice needed?
I'm currently riding at a yard, not having lessons but just time jumping and hacking. I have competed previously and had many lessons but am just interested in riding for fun now (no pressure riding as I have enough from work). I have ridden there for a while and c...
Views: 464   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2013 7:28pm
by Laura
Livery/Grazing Wanted – North Hereford
I'm looking for somewhere to keep my horse, either a private yard/field or a livery. Well behaved horse (And owner!). Needs to be within 6 miles of Kinnersley/Almeley. Anything considered! Please email me jenhoward1602@googlemail.com or call 07917011807 Thanks
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 6:53pm
by Jennifer Howard
Livery yards or spare stables Llanwarne, orcop area
Hi, I am looking for livery for my 7yr old 14.1 cob. we are currently at a livery yard but the grass and space she has we feel is not satifactory. we are looking for some where there would be company, not a square patch of field so she can have a good canter, sta...
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 3:33pm
by laura.
looking for Livery in the Abergavenny area
Hi, I am looking to move my horse down to live with me in the Abergavenny area. I would like somewhere easy going and friendly with a menage, good hacking and a safe quiet environment. She's got lots of personality, and we love hacking out with others, doing riding c...
Views: 399   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2013 6:01pm
by F
t
Tara
Clipping?
Hi I'm looking for someone who is available to clip a very hairy pony in Hereford area. I have tried th A-Z page on Hereford equestrian but had no luck as they would have to be battery operated clippers. Any suggestions would be helpful thanks.
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2013 5:32pm
by Tara
Moving to area
Hi, We are looking to move into the Marden area. Can any-one help give us abit more information on the area? What is the hacking like, is there bridleways that link up & places that could be used to do canter work? Is there any local outdoor schools (indoor for we...
Views: 522   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 12, 2013 10:02pm
by Sally
Mental Approach of riders
I have been competing professionally in all disciplines for over 20yrs but have recently taken a change of direction and have retrained as a personal performance coach. i have become fascinated by the effect this approach can have on an individuals performance just b...
Views: 395   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2013 9:50pm
by Kelda Wood
j
jaime
DIY livery needed in stroud area
hi, I am looking for DIY livery in and aroud stroud area of glos for one well manarered mare. I would love a yard that has great hacking and use of a school but most importently needs to be child and dog friendly many thanks
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2013 10:23pm
by jaime
j
Jodi
cribbing/windsucking
I have my sisters TB gelding on loan and he is fabulous in everyway apart from he windsucks and crib bites,he has destroyed my stable and seems to do it mostly after/before eating,I dont like the collars but have had to order him one to try and help at least.What I w...
Views: 416   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 22, 2013 12:49pm
by Katyprice
j
Jodi
Back problems advice
My 5yr old sports horse has been diagnosed with severe kissing spines and after chiropractor,physio and a trip to 3 counties veterinary hospital and xrays,it is inoperable due to most of his veterbrae are touching and has a cyst on one.I was obviously devastated by t...
Views: 565   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 2:59pm
by Jodi
m
Marie
Fly repellent recipes
Hi anyone know any home made fly repellent recipes that work ? I've heard about some containing Avon skin so soft oil but don't know rest of mix or how much? Many thanks
Views: 478   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2013 4:24pm
by maria
Hedgelaying
We have approximately 40yds of hedge that needs laying, I have tried young farmers but they need longer runs. Any advice or help would be really appreciated, we are near Upton upon Severn.
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2013 8:58pm
by Nortynorse
looking for a house with land in the forest of dean
hi anybody know for a house with land and stables for four ponies around the forest of dean,thanks sandra.
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2013 8:34am
by Sally
Livery Yards/Grazing/Paddock To Let, etc near Burley Gate?
Hello, I am looking for somewhere to keep one shetland and one thoroughbred foal, both quiet. Must be somewhere safe and secure. Have previously kept them at my parents, but have just moved house so need to move them soon! Thank you.
Views: 10918   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2013 9:19am
by Meg Morris
j
Jaz
Straw
Looking for straw local to Malvern please let me know prices, thank you
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2013 8:10pm
by Jaz
d
Daisy
Tim Stockdale International Showjumper
Tuesday 12th March 2013 Tim Stockdale with be holdinga lecture demo at Kings Equestrian in Aid of Irish Draught Horse Society. See Whats on page. Tickets on sale now.
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 8:24am
by Daisy
m
MMJ
Oat straw urgently needed - Fownhope
Hi. Does anyone sell OAT straw? Large rounds or small bales, can collect but not too far from the Fownhope area?? Thank you.
Views: 426   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2013 9:15pm
by MMJ
Companion home
Searching for a companion home over here for my sister's 22 year old horse as she has lost her grazing in Ireland. Very quiet & sweet natured mare.
Views: 451   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 11, 2013 3:57pm
by laura
k
karen
looking to rent a school
Hi all looking to rent an indoor/outdoor school for riding lessons, would be willing to travel a short distance from Bewdley. only 1 or 2 times weekly.
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 9:14pm
by karen
k
karen
hacking buddy/rider wanted
Hi looking for either a hacking buddy or someone to ride out my appy x.I have a TB and would love to ride out more than I currently do. you will need transport and be a confident competent rider. Lovely hacking in the lovely Wyre Forest and cupS of tea on tap. Must h...
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 8:12pm
by karen
s
Sophie
Trailer re-furb
Can anyone recommend someone in Hereford who could replace the floor of a pretty old trailer, make and age unknown. All the rest can be done ourselves just want the floor to be a 100% professional job Thanks in advance :)
Views: 284   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 19, 2013 7:29pm
by Daisy
z
Zoe
Please help me find my old mare - Shuckles
Hi, I sold my mare Shuckles about 2 years ago to Telford/Cannock/Hendesford area the person i sold her too have now sold her on and i would like to know where and how she is, just to how she is doing as she is very VERY missed - was a sad sale and didnt know she wou...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2013 9:39pm
by Zoe
Rebacking of a naughty TB
Hi there, I have a nine year old big built 16.2 TB who I have owned for two years now. Bought him originally with someone else who was the more experienced rider then she had to back out after the purchase. He had two quite severe leg injuries in the first year...
Views: 347   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 5:03pm
by Cal
yard required for therapy/education with ponies project
Hi we are looking for a yard with buildings / or stables grazing minimum 5 acres no max To use as a charity run project offering education and therapy with animals esp ponies. aimed at people with disabilitys but anyone will be able to use the facility. volunteer...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 9:38pm
by ms b mills
Looking for good diy/part livery 10 mile radius cirencester!
Hi. I am hoping to move down from Cheshire to the Cirencester area this year (when I sell my house!) and will be bringing my two mares. I am looking for a friendly yard with a nice yard owner, stable, grazing (prefer individual paddocks although my two can share to...
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 7:38pm
by Sally
s
Sally
Featured Ads - new for 2013
When placing a classified advert on the website , advertisers now have the option of choosing to have their advert ‘featured’ for as little as £5. Featured Ads will be displayed on Hereford Equestrian’s Facebook which has over 2500 friends, th...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2013 1:20pm
by Sally
yard and stables needed north hereford area urgent
hi all, im looking to move my horses from there long term base just out side leominster due to the land becoming what can onlyh be described as a lake!! this is a permenant move and id like to see if anyone knows of a yard for rent beween hereford and leominster o...
Views: 315   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2013 1:18pm
by Sally
Box/Trailer
Hi, just wondering if anyone has a horse box or horse trailer i could possibly rent/borrow just for a day to get a new horse from monmouth to malvern at some point hopefully next week? I am willing to pay if need be, and will provide own fuel. Please, thank you
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 9:02pm
by Jasmine
Livery
Hey all, I am in desperate need of livery in the malvern area. I have searched for hours on the internet looking at livery yards and such but nowhere seem to have any space. The livery would be for a piebald cob mare. In a months time we are looking to have bought...
Views: 448   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:59pm
by Jasmine
s
Sam
Hacking Buddy Dinedor Area
Hi I have moved my horse to Dinedor and would really love to find a hacking buddy
Views: 394   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 7:28pm
by Lydia
h
Helen
second hand jump poles
I'm looking for a few second hand jump poles, anyone know where I could get some?
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 5:18pm
by trevor
d
Daisy
Olympia - Sunday 23rd December 2012
Does anybody know or are they going to Olympia on Sunday 23rd December from Herefordshire that may have space for two people? We will come back on the train, but there are no trains from Hereford or Worcester that will get us to London in time. Happy to contirbute...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 11:39am
by Daisy
k
Kate
Looking grazing can you help, will pay good money for land for my horses thanks. 07989573733
I need grazing please help will pay good money for land thanks, 07989573733
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2012 12:45pm
by Sally
k
Kayla
Moving to the area from Berkshire! Livery Yards? Hunting? SJ & XC Competitions?
Hello All, I am moving to the Hereford area from Reading within the next few months and I am looking to find livery for my two mares and one gelding but I have no idea where to start! I am looking for a livery yard no more that 5 miles from Hereford (in any direct...
Views: 1199   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2012 1:51pm
by Kayla
Queenswood riding route
An agenda item at Herefordshire Local Access Forum meeting at Brockington on Wednesday 17 October at 7pm is 'Implications of reopening the Queenswood Riding Route' and anyone interested in that can attend these meetings to hear the discussion.
Views: 376   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2012 1:45pm
by Peter McKay
Australian Stock Saddle made by Ken Read.
Ken Read stock saddle. These stock saddles are known to be the best. The tree is medium wide and would suit a small adult or a teenager. These saddles get used a lot for starting young horses as they are pretty difficult to come out of whatever happens. It's well...
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 8, 2012 10:12pm
by Sally
v
vickie
Hunting babysitter!!
Would love to take my ex PtP hunting this season,but as I haven't hunted since I was a kid was wondering if there was anyone in the Hfd area that would be prepared to let me meet up with them and tag along so I don't disgrace myself! My horse has done a fair amount...
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2012 10:55am
by vickie
Recommended back person
Hi, I need a Osteopath or Chiropractor for a horse that I am bringing back into work, I'm between Ledbury and Bromyard and I'm fairly new to the area, does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks, Helen.
Views: 340   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 1, 2012 9:34pm
by Jodi
Horse and carriage for wedding
I was just wondering if anyone knew someone that does horse and carriage for weddings in herefordshire?
Views: 267   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2012 1:37pm
by Triskar
t
Tanta
Hacking near Bartestree
Hi - we are planning to move to Bartestree and trying to find out what the hacking is like round there? Also, is there anywhere good to box to for more hacking? Any suggestions would be very welcome - it is quite difficult to find out just from a visit and looking at...
Views: 305   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 19, 2012 5:30pm
by Tanta
h
Helen
stable & grazing to rent
Please see ad on website for stable and grazing, for one horse/ pony, 1.5 miles from ross town centre.
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2012 9:44am
by Helen
a
albert
three rivers ride end of this month
hi just wondering if anyone wants to do part of the three rivers ride with me my younger sister and her friend on the 26TH for 4 days camping the first and third night and b&b on the second leaving from Hereford city to North hay on wye 20 miles then the second...
Views: 391   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2012 12:39pm
by Brenda
d
Daisy
Horseboxes Living area fitters
Hi, does anybody know anybody in the Herefordshire that fits out living quarters on lorries?
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 4, 2012 7:56pm
by Sue
l
Laura
Does anyone have a spare space in their trailer/lorry?
Does anyone have a spare space in their trailer/lorry? Me & my welsh cob are looking to get out and about during the week/evenings - because I work weekends. He is well behaved and loves to jump or school. Happy to pay towards diesel costs and help with other ho...
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2012 7:30pm
by Laura
a
Amma
Thieves in the Mordiford area
Hi, I just wanted to warn horse owners in the Hereford area that both myself and a neighbour were the victims of theives last night. I have had storage containers and my electric fence energisers stolen out of the paddocks with the horses in, as has the other yard. M...
Views: 323   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2012 12:40pm
by Caz
Clipping in the summer
I've got a 15.1hh coloured cob, who never really sheds his coat. I clip him in the winter which is fine, but having just started jumping again he is really struggling with this heat. I was wondering if anyone else has clipped in the summer due to this problem, and wo...
Views: 343   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2012 5:44pm
by Laura
Dog kennels
Hi, can anyone help? We're inbetween houses until October. We're looking for somewhere to house our 2 lurchers in the mean time. We will obviously tend to them 2 or 3 times a day, they are well behaved and live outside in kennels. Obviously willing to pay. Thank you
Views: 287   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2012 4:47pm
by Georgina
s
Sally
Livery prices
Interesting thread going on the Hereford Equestrian Facebook page re prices for DIY, assisted and full livery. Anyone not using Facebook can make their comments here, but PLEASE DO NOT NAME THE YARD. You can say which county you are in if you like. But we want to k...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2012 6:40pm
by Sally
j
jo
Pikeur help
Does anyone have any idea if the Pikeur show jackets come up true to size? I am looking for a second hand size 12 but totaly confused with the sizing
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2012 1:37pm
by jo
l
Louise
Recognise this??
Overnight my mare car up with horrid hives Just like a nettle rash all down her flank and part of her hind quarters But just on one side. Nothing in her routine, environment, feed etc Has changed except she ate three grapes the night before. She is turned o...
Views: 437   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 8, 2012 10:16pm
by albert
k
karen
hormonal mares
anyone else got a stressy hormonal mare at the moment? my 5 year old mare has been in season for 10 days now and has changed from a lovly calm little soal to a raving monster who charges around like a loony, suggestions would be great! should I consider putting her i...
Views: 467   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 5, 2012 11:39am
by Gem
Marlborough horse boxes
Has anyone got a Marlborough 2 horse box that I could come and have a look at?Pref 2004 reg onwards. Thinking of downsizing and need to do some fact finding first.
Views: 299   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 2, 2012 12:02pm
by Vici Morse
Looking for 15'2-16'2 for loan
Hi, Due to my horse being out of action I'm looking to take a horse on loan with a view to competing it, my intention was to start doing BE80 so nothing spectacular on her but this wasn't too be! Looking for an all rounder which the owner wouldnt mind me taking...
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2012 6:36pm
by Sally
g
Gemma
Clipping
Hi,my Shire X has always been fine to clip her legs-a little twitchy with off fore but fine elsewhere. Last time I clipped her legs she was very fussy with both fronts but I eventually got there. Today I couldn't get near any leg. She pulls right back against the rop...
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2012 10:20pm
by Sally
Farrier
I am looking for the phone number of Mick Lowe, a farrier based in Herefordshire. He was recommended as an excellent farrier but I have lost his number.
Views: 363   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2012 11:25pm
by Áine
l
Laura
Im looking for this lady ...
This lady called Alison is advertised on this website for her clipping services. She clipped my horse a few times last year and I would like her to come and do some more clipping for me. Her number seems to be not in use now - Experienced reliable service. I have...
Views: 616   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2012 6:11pm
by Opinionuk
s
Sam
Trailer servicing n Herefordshire
Doe's anyone know of anywhere I can take my Ifor Williams trailer for a general service? Needs to be within 20 miles of Hereford if possible.
Views: 351   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 19, 2012 6:30pm
by Nick
land needed for 3 small ponies near ross-on-wye area asap
my 3 small ponies are very layed back and need somwhere to live. if anyone knows of aanywhere or has anything please get in contact, it would be very much help. thank you.
Views: 242   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2012 11:46am
by Sally
Ã
Áine
Can anyone recommend a (human) massage therapist????
Hi there, I am looking for a sports massage therapist who can treat me! (for deep muscle work) in Hereford/Ross/Hay/Abergavenny area. If anyone has heard of/can recommend someone I will be really greatful. Thanking you in advance Áne
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2012 3:17pm
by Áine
s
SDL
sharer for stable and grazing
Please see advert on propert and grazing page... Thanks
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2012 12:17pm
by SDL
s
SL
Two horses deliberately lamed by Glous farrier - disgusting
A 3 month ban for what he did - should be life ban! I just hope all his customers go elsewhere. http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/397/312911.html
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2012 9:12pm
by SL
l
Laura
Can anyone take me & my horse places?
Hi! Is anyone local to Hereford going anywhere in the weekdays with their horse and have a spare space so I can tag along? I have a bored horse! Happy do do anything, jumping, flatwork, or just hacking out somewhere. Thanks
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2012 6:36pm
by Laura
Kennels
Hi all, Can any one recommend boarding kennels for my dog in or around Hereford? This will be the 1st time he has had to stay in kennels,and,as he is a rescue dog and wary of going into kennels I am looking for somewhere spot on...price not an issue.. Many Th...
Views: 276   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 31, 2012 11:39am
by Sam
t
Tammi
Missing Dog!
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post but PLEASE keep your eyes peeled for a black & white border collie female dog slightly grey around the mouth, she went missing yesterday from her new home in Orcop, nr Pontrilas. Could be trying to find her way back to...
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2012 7:35pm
by Tammi
l
Lucy
Downton Hall nr Ludlow
Hi - Does anyone know the name and / or tel number of the livery yard near Downton Hall, near Ludlow please? Any help gratefully received.
Views: 410   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2012 8:50pm
by Sophie
Trailer disaster - advice please
Hi, I had a terrible incident today with my trailer, my mare stamped on the floor whilst going up a dual carriage way and her leg went through got dragged up the road, amazingly she has not broken or damaged her leg apart from a wound that the vet says should heal ok...
Views: 864   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 17, 2012 10:12am
by Gillian Lewis
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet