Welcome to the message forum, the place to chat and compare notes on anything equestrian. 

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USING THIS FORUM: 

The Hereford Equestrian forum is for discussing equestrian and rural related topics of interest. It must not be used for advertising, nor must it be used to post defamatory or inappropriate messages.  Any comments which are considered defamatory, inappropriate, racist, rude or insulting will be removed. It should also be understood that users posting defamatory comments are exposing themselves to the risk of legal action.

Hereford Equestrian reserves the right to prevent any users from continuing to post messages on the forum.  It should also be noted that the opinions and views of users of the forum are not those of Hereford Equestrian.

This website must not be used for advertising.  Adverts will be deleted. 

By using the Hereford Equestrian Forum, you are accepting these terms and conditions. The full terms and conditions can be applied for by writing to Hereford Equestrian.

Forum: The Online Equestrian Message Forum for Herefordshire,Worcs, Glos, Shrops & Wales
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Looking for 15'2-16'2 for loan

Hi,

Due to my horse being out of action I'm looking to take a horse on loan with a view to competing it, my intention was to start doing BE80 so nothing spectacular on her but this wasn't too be!
Looking for an all rounder which the owner wouldnt mind me taking to local competitions.
I have plenty of experience and I'm 38 so your horse wouldn't be run into the ground!

If anybody is looking for a loan home for their horse please contact me. I live in Ross on wye.

Many Thanks

Email  
Re: Looking for 15'2-16'2 for loan

Have you put a wanted advert on the website? If not, you can do so free of charge. Just visit the classified ads section, then click place an ad

Email