Maine Fishing Reports from The Rangeley Lakes Region

Check our Maine fishing forum for fishing reports from Registered Maine Guides and Fishing Tackle Shops in the Rangeley Lakes Region of Western Maine. The Rangeley Lakes Region is a four reason resort area reknown for fly fishing and trolling for trophy size Landlocked Salmon and Brook Trout.

Maine Fishing Reports from The Rangeley Lakes Region
Start a New Topic 
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
weekly report
It's that time again. The early season fishing (right after ice out) produced some nice fish. 51/2 to 61/2lb. salmon were reported along with a 6lb 7oz. BROOK TROUT, quite a fish. The fishing then slowed down on Rangeley and Mooselook due to a flying ant hatch. When...
Views: 1073   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2005 3:41am
by Sandy MacGregor
Trolling Rangeley
Some great memories have been made with some great kids recently catching their first salmon. A 5 yr. old angler caught and released his first salmon last week. His fish weighed almost 4 lbs and he played it himself. With rod handle between his legs he could reach t...
Views: 816   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2005 7:22am
by Rangeley Lake Gu...
Androsccoggin River Report
Androscoggin River Report July 3 2005 Flow rate 1960 CFS Water Temp 74 F I caught three fish Saturday without trying on a broken rod. My two-piece fly rod snapped at the base of the male section of the union on a cast. I pulled in the tip and tried to pull the...
Views: 732   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 8:09am
by Sandy MacGregor
l
Lisa
Rangeley Area Lake & Pond Information for Fisherman
See information about the Rangeley Lakes Region's ponds and lakes including size, depth, boat ramps, and list of fish found in each lake or pond. The info begins on this page: http://rangeleyvacations.com/lakes_ponds.htm There are 20 total pages in this section and...
Views: 905   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 7:15am
by Lisa
Hatches
The hatches have been coming on all ponds now and the fishing has been very good. Quimby pond had an excellent hatch of it's annual large caddis and the fish responded but only for 3 or 4 days then the water temperature soared to almost 80 degrees and even though the...
Views: 711   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2005 4:15am
by Rangeley Region ...
Androscoggin River Report
Androscoggin River Report June 25,2005 Water temp 64 F Flow Rate 2280 CFS The weather has finally given us a break. Although I had some good fishing with the high flows. The better fishing has come as the river dropped. I guided a client on Tuesday who took three...
Views: 639   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2005 8:29am
by Sandy MacGregor
Androscoggin River Report June 15 Water temp 65 Flow 8800 CFS We have gone back and worth with the weather! I guided last week with the water temp @ 72 and the air temp 95 with 70% humidity. We caught one 12-inch Rainbow. The next party I met early and the ai...
Views: 641   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2005 3:58am
by Sandy MacGregor
Rangeley Lodging and Campgrounds
Looking for a place to stay in the Rangeley lakes Region? Visit RangeleyVacations.com for a complete list of campgrounds, hotels, motels, inns, B&Bs and vacation rental camps, cabins and cottages!
Views: 722   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2005 6:55am
by Lisa Duke
Androscoggin River Report May 30th 2005 Water temp 46 F Flow rate 9000 CFS Weather! You just can’t win sometimes! The fishing was going very well and then, after several days of rain, it looks like we’ll need an Ark! At nine thousand CFS you’d ne...
Views: 695   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2005 8:10am
by Sandy MacGregor
June Brookies & Bows
Hello All, I've never posted here but read you guy's postings religiously for 3 years or so. My brothers and I take the first weekend (3days) of June every year and flyfish (all but 1 of us) Oquossic-Rangeley-Wilson's Mills area. We typically will check out rem...
Views: 910   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 28, 2005 8:11am
by Christopher Mart...
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Free Forum powered by Bravenet