Welcome to the KWSC Forum

Return to Website

I will be turning this forum off in April - please use the link from the KWSC website to use the new embedded forum. Thank you.

Index > General > General Forum > August Bank Holiday Windsurf Event
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
August Bank Holiday Windsurf Event

One week left to register and book.

Pugneys Pirates T15 club (and maybe some others) will be joining KWSC over the August Bank holiday for a social event which will include racing and freestyle competition as well as a lot of childish messing about and entertainment.

An evening meal or BBQ pack will be available on both Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th nights from the galley.

All of our KWSC junior windsurfers are encouraged to take part; there will be a nominal registration fee to cover the prize fund.

Any KWSC member will be welcome to join us for the evening meals but meals must be booked in advance.

Registration and booking should reach me by the 1st of August. Booking forms, the full program and costs are available by emailing me.

Email  
Re: August Bank Holiday Windsurf Event

Registration is almost complete for the Windsurf Regatta, we have 14 windsurfers registered, which leaves a maximum of 4 more who can still register and take part in all the events.

Those who haven't registered will still be able to come along and support, take part in the evening events and meals and sign on to the daytime events as space allows.

Email  
Re: August Bank Holiday Windsurf Event

Great news, the last three places have just been taken so that's all 20 places filled.

If you haven't registered but want to take part you can still come along and sign on to individual events, space allowing, especially the saturday afternoon cruise and the sunday morning treasure hunt, you can still support the freestyle competition, and you can still take part in the evening social events.

Email  
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com