FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Summer Smash FLAC

Hey Rui, no worries. There's no rush whatsoever. Please take your time. And thanks again for offering to helping out.

Les

Hi everybody.
Got those Summer smash files ready to deliver in Wav format.
I can send send them individually with wetransfer or I can put it in a easy to use download site available to everyone, like rapidgator or something like this. Any hints on this, please?
Cheers,
Rui

Hey Rui, thank you for this! As for the transfer possibilities, I'm open to all ideas. My feeling is that others would be interested as well (if they only knew about it!)... So, please select an option that is easiest to implement (for you). Thanks again.

Les

Hi again Les.
Right now only you and David are interested so, send me your email adress and I'll send the files. :)

Hey Rui, my email address should now be part of the post. Let me know if it's not.

Also, gmail has a 50MB attachment limit, but since no song on the ep is longer than 4 minutes, it should not come into play. But it does mean you will have to send it song at a time. I'm sorry about that.

Thanks once again.

Les

Hi Les, check your email, please :)

Thank you so much! I'm going to download once I get home. Cheers to you in Portugal!

Can confirm that they sound great! Thanks again.

Thumbs Up, Les!

Hello! would love to get that file please Rui