FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer Smash FLAC

Hello all,

Can someone/anyone make available an uncompressed copy of the Denim song (or even better the whole ep!), Summer Smash (FLAC)? I have given up all hope of it ever being re-released or re-done. So I don't mind asking, finally... I have all the Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart releases, but this has eluded me.

Thank you for considering.

Les

Re: Summer Smash FLAC

Hi Les.
I can get you that.
But probably in WAV or MP3. Is it ok for you?

Cheers,
Rui

I bet I'm not alone in saying WAV files of this single would make my day!

Hey Ruiz, long time no talk! And thank you for the offer.

If not FLAC (basically a losslessly-compressed WAV), WAV would be just fine. (The size would be about double that of FLAC.) The question is, how would we work this out? Dropbox of some sort, perhaps?

So, finally, I might get to hear this gem from 20 years ago in all its uncompressed glory! And I get to cross off this final piece of the puzzle...

Anyway, thanks once again.

Les

Did this ever happen?

No, not yet. There was no urgency so didn't want to bother Rui about it, constantly. I hope it can happen eventually, though...

So Sorry Les.
Too much going on right now. I'm feeling rather guilty, because it's not my way to promise and not delivering.
Let's see how's things this week.
Thanks for the patience :)

Hey Rui, no worries. There's no rush whatsoever. Please take your time. And thanks again for offering to helping out.

Les

Hi everybody.
Got those Summer smash files ready to deliver in Wav format.
I can send send them individually with wetransfer or I can put it in a easy to use download site available to everyone, like rapidgator or something like this. Any hints on this, please?
Cheers,
Rui

Hey Rui, thank you for this! As for the transfer possibilities, I'm open to all ideas. My feeling is that others would be interested as well (if they only knew about it!)... So, please select an option that is easiest to implement (for you). Thanks again.

Les

Hi again Les.
Right now only you and David are interested so, send me your email adress and I'll send the files. :)

Hey Rui, my email address should now be part of the post. Let me know if it's not.

Also, gmail has a 50MB attachment limit, but since no song on the ep is longer than 4 minutes, it should not come into play. But it does mean you will have to send it song at a time. I'm sorry about that.

Thanks once again.

Les

Hi Les, check your email, please :)

Thank you so much! I'm going to download once I get home. Cheers to you in Portugal!

Can confirm that they sound great! Thanks again.

Thumbs Up, Les!

Hello! would love to get that file please Rui