FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EVERYBODY! CHECK THIS OUT! Felt video (Spanish television)

Three files, corresponding to the two Felt segments in the video at Rui's link, then the one from Mathias' link:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

The files expire in a week so grab them quickly.

I wanted to put them together into a single compressed movie file but I don't know anything about doing video stuff. Someone out there will know how...

Re: YOUTUBE LINK with fixed audio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUcw_CkIkT8&feature=youtu.be

The sound was only in the left channel on the original video, so I converted it to mono

Thanks Paul.

"Whirlpool Vision of Shame" (last song on the video) is missing from the tracklisting.

Many many thanks to everyone involved!

This is a true gem and it is nice to have it on my HD!
(forever breathes the lonely... video!!)

Thanks for posting this. I saw it earlier this week on the the Facebook “Felt : Ballad of the fan, by JC Brouchard” page. I wonder what Lawrence’s thoughts would be if he were to watch this.

I wonder why Martin was playing the bass line on the keyboards and only the bass lines. I really missed his keyboards on “Ballad of the Band”, it really makes the song. I wonder if they had a bass player lined up to play this gig and he/she didn’t show up.

It was around this time that Mick Lloyd left the band and Marco Thomas joined. I'm guessing the possibility that there was a period inbetween when they had no bass player. Or maybe someone didn't get a passport in time!

I'm pretty sure there's a bass guitar being played... by whomever!

As mentioned above, the bass is being provided by Martin's keyboard.

Deebank seems not to mind being called a "total jerk" on ballad of the band. He's just playing his guitar, doing as if he did not hear. Poor Momo...

Yeah, I've always found that pretty funny Levis... poor deebank...

btw, this is probably the best video ever on youtube!