Return to Website

CongenitalHeartDefects.com

Welcome to the Congenital Heart Defects Message Board!

Forum: CongenitalHeartDefects.com
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: chest tube placement

Dear Kim,

I am sorry to hear that your daughter is having such a hard time after this surgery and I hope that this will help her and she will feel better soon. My son's lungs are fine since his last surgery it is his heart that has substantial damage and will never recover. This is due to the fact that we missed his defect for 14 years and the heart unfortunately will never recover from that. He is on several medications and will continue to do so for the rest of his life. We are at the waiting period in his care his heart no longer can be corrected and our next surgery will be a transplant if this heart decides it is to tired and can no longer keep up with his daily routines. Today however he is doing fine, he is applying for college and we are very excited for him but also know that we will forever keep a close eye on his activity levels. I will continue to pray for your daughter, I know how hard these days can be, if you need anything please let me know my email is listed. Take care. Jennifer

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com