WELCOME TO OUR MESSAGE BOARD.

Forum: MAKAVELI BLUE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEWSPAPER DOGS

I have to somewhat agree with gr ch blue cur killer. I dont think he is correct with his history of blue dogs, but I myself a dog man of 20 years do not agree with breeding for blue coats. there have been some blue gamedogs and i have seen some honest blue bulldogs. however they are few and far between. Skull was known to throw blue dogs if bred real tight and blue usually goes back to a staff. But anyone who is or knows someone in the fraternity knows that maurice carver and floyd b were not always honest in the way they bred there dogs. I would however like to see the blue dog breeders quit breeding for 100 punders with 50 inch heads, and start breeding inside the breed standards. But with kids running the dog game these days i doubt it will ever change. I have always wondered if the blue breeders ever told anyone paying 1000+ for a pup about the skin problems associated with blue dogs and that 100 pound dogs dont conform to breed standards and by most regards are not "pit bulls" Just my thoughts on the subject.

Your friend in the game,
R.K

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com