WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: not a good one

April
So very true our children were not sick and suffering that is something else she said to me "Jimmy is not suffering anymore". Jimmy wasn't suffering he loved life every minute of it.
Barb I am glad to see you getting out of the house for more than work. Like I said sometimes we just gotta let it out, my dad passed away almost 5 years ago and it was a very sad he was only 76 but dad was very sick and it was a blessing because he truly isn't suffering anymore. I think back to when my friends son was murdered all I kept saying I can't even begin to imagine how she must feel, how does a mom go on after having her child murdered. Well now I know some how we just do go on we don't move on though. I thought the trunk would be a good thing for Miss Sandra since she was only 6 when Jim was murdered and they had really only been back together for about two years Due to her mother being such a nut case. I write things down about Jim things he did and things he did with her so she will have lots of little notes in there to read too.
Lois sounds like you have had it pretty rough I can't even imagine not having my parents always there for me. Mom was a stay at home mom always there dad was a logger he did his share of drinking after work but was always there for us. As for your Chris he loved you unconditionally through thick and thin that is something no one can take away from you Chris's Love.
Hugs
Jim's Mom