WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: H.E.L.L.

Dear Yvonne My son Nicky died March 31st 2008 .We have yet to go to trial,they caught and locked up his killers Aril 4th 2008.Now the new date is June 13th 2011.So many postponements.Yesterday me and Bette,Timmy's MOM went to both of their graves and decorated and had hoagies and just talked it was a beautiful day of visiting.We of course were saddened that we weren't going to their houses to hang out but we figured at least they are together and probably looking down on us with a smile.We made it through.It somehow lessened the pain if that makes any sense.My hope for all of us is that we start having some good days and only concentrate on the beauty our children filled our lives with.Love and God Bless.
You are right Lois there never will be a 10 in any of our lives again but I'll settle for a 9 every now and then.Love to all

Hi Yvonne, It has been four and a half years since Keara was killed and I am not OK. I have days that are better than others but the pain and the horror doesn't go away. I personally don't think it ever will. I would like to be more optimistic than that but it's hard when these feelings just well up in me. A lot of the time they come unbidden, out of nowhere. Even Halloween coming up is making me sad cause Keara loved it so much. I am glad that you were able to come here an talk to us. You know that even when other people don't we do understand. Love ya. Darien

Darien,
I remember talking to you here. And you are right , the pain never goes away. Ever. And with homicide, there is so much trauma that the real grieving process (whatever that is) is delayed for many years. It is hard to let go, and start "grieving" , or "healing" when you can't grasp what has happened because of the fog of trauma. And we are retraumatized over and over again with hearing after hearing, the the trial, which is the second hardest thing I ever had to face. Then comes appeals. And that is if you are "lucky" enough to have had the murderers caught and arrested.
When is Keara's angelversary? Joshua's is November 26. He was murdered the night after Thanksgiving in front of my middle son Jeremy.
Love and Peace to you,
Yvonne
Joshua's mom
Forever and a day.

Yvonne, Keara's angelversary is April 5. Those dates are so hard and for you there is both the Holiday and his angel day. How is your son Jeremy doing? How old is he? I am glad that you knew where you could come to vent. We are always here. Love ya. Darien

Hello. Sorry your going though all this. I can relate to what you are saying. My daughter was beat to death at 12 and a half months old. I too feel I am crazy and will always be. Laycee has been gone for almost two and a half years and inside I am just as broken as the day she was taken from me. I will never understand why this happened. And when people make you feel like they think you should be moving on, its that they dont understand there is no real moving on from this. I have lost friends because they feel I should get over this. I had a once very close friend tell me to pull my head out of my ass. I dont talk to her any more. No one knows the pain involved in losing a child to someone elses hands unless it happened to them. I hope things get easier for you. Your in my thoughts and prayers, April McCoy