WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: some good things

I forgot to mention the workshop feels horrible sometimes, like great now I get it...IT'S ANOTHER BIG WHAT IF...if only I had been more presnt and aware before this happened.
It's all good stuff but it will never stop this pain that continues to fester.
I didn't want you all to think I'm thinking I found a cure...what I'm finding is compassion and no one in the class knows my pain. They're just people trying to be more present on this planet, they seem to have a kind energy going on

Re: some good things

Dear Lois
I was wondering how the jewelry was making out.That is a beautiful name you chose for it.Chris inspired, better yet.I would love to see some of your pieces but will wait patiently till you can get some up.Ezra doing stringing is great.A little legacy that you can share with him,yes children can def brighten a dark day.How wonderful that your neighbor and dad's friend shared these beautiful things with you.It proves that there are people out there that care.I hope you find some happiness in your workshop also.I think that finding our own niches somewhere, somehow will keep us in the forward direction.Thanks for sharing some good news with us,I do look forward to those days when I can feel some excitement coming from a fellow MOM.Love and God Bless