WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trial

Bette, You are stronger than you think and you will make it through the trial. Just keep in mind that we are all with you in spirit if not in person. I wish I lived closer to you because I would definitely be there.Will you have some people from your local POMC there? I hope so cause I know that having that support helps. There were a lot of friends and family with me for the hearing and sentencing of the POS that murdered Keara. I do know that it is a relief to have that part over with. At least you won't have to agonize over that anymore as long as it happens when they say it will. Let us know if there is anything we can to to help. Love ya, Darien

Re: Trial

Thank you Laura & AV, I know how agonized you guys are over all the bull**** you have been put thru. It's just not right and I do hope that you do get somewhere on Nov. 8th, I hope it does happen!!! Justice is all we want, besides having this never to have happened and our babies back home with us, I could never imagine what it is like not knowing, I don't know how bad that could be than to be agonizing over a trial and being put thru all those terrible moments all over again. If that makes any sense!!! I don't make sense much anymore, what I think I'm trying to say is, is it better to know and go thru all this, then not to know and agonize over who it could have done this and never have justice for your child???? I think both are pretty bad, I know I went thru that for 14 months and it was awful and I pray for all those moms who haven't had their childs justice done for them. We need to know that these POS's are paying somehow for what they did!!!

Darien thanks so much and yes I will have family, my boys, and friends who can come when they can as it is going to be very long and arduous. I know you all will be with me in spirit and it gives me strenghth. I'm just a mess right now things have been so bad lately I just don't know how I'll make it thru any of this, then after, then what??? I just don't know it's eating me up, my heart is just so broken.

Love you all!!!!
Bette