WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: on one hand

Lois
I too think it is great that you are creating jewelry and other things with Chris's shells I know he is very proud of you for all of your accomplishments. Sorry about the job though I know for me it would be very hard to deal with the public I never had the knack for that and I sure as heck don't have it now.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Re: on one hand

Thanks for the nice words. I want you to know the shells Chris brought to us remain special and have not been used much at all. One night how I can't say I made the sweetest earrings using just 6 of the puka-like Tahitian shells and I've only used maybe 10 small ones on my frames which have all been gifts and only on my nephew's and our family on Tahiti.
When I first started to go outside again I'd go to the beach and collect shells, it was a weekend ritual, before the rest of the people were out I'd go.
I did and still do it to feel close to Chris...shells and beach glass as my shell collection grew. So I now have an abundance and so came the frames.
I think my boy is happily guiding me. He knew I could do something like this. I didn't. My jewelry is something that just comes and I end up with something.
Anyway it was nice to see you here, I think of you MOMS daily and wanted you nto know Chris's shells remain precious to us and will never be for sale.
There are 100's most so tiny all smaller than my palm...that Chris took that time for us...What a love what a treasure...I miss him so.
Sending you all kinds of love