WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello MOMS

Dear Beth & Lois,

I'm so sorry for your loss. You have found a great place to come too. I hope I get to chat with you one of these days, I'm always so tired when chat time comes around or I just totally forget.

My son Timmy was 15 y/o when he was shot execution style walking home from the store. My life has never been the same, I am losing weight, I do not sleep, I cannot concentrate, I really hate what my life has become, without my baby I feel empty and lost.

Please know you are not alone. Some days it feels that way, alot of people around us don't understand what we are going thru, it seems like the only ones who do are the mom's who have lost a child to murder!!!

(((hugs)))
Bette

Hi Donna
You know you are right it is like a family we are sisters all walking this rough and rocky road together.
Love and Hugs
Jim's mom

Beth
That is not being mean that is normal for us. I work with people who complain about such stupid things I want to take my shoes off and tell them to take a walk in these then they will see that all the little crap doesn't matter. My Jim was my best friend too, my rock I am lost without him. I look in the mirror and wonder who is this person looking back at me I am not the person I was before My Jim was murdered.
Sending Hugs
Jimmy's Mom