WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello MOMS

Hi! I'm Donna and i'm from Kentucky. My son was murdered Feb 24,2010, 6 months ago. I been coming here for about a week or so now and i've chatted with a few ladies here. You all have been so good to me and i appreciate it.I have found a whole new family here.Feel free to contact me at anytime. I love chatting and i'm hear if you need someone to talk to. I know what your going thru and i hate it for all of us. God will take care of the POS that has did this to our loved ones.

Re: Hello MOMS

Hi, My name is Beth. My only child, Joshua, was murdered in April 2010. He was shot in the back of the head on April 20th during the course of a robbery. On April 22nd. I had to take him off life support. I seem to be going through life in a fog. I go to work, feed the cat and listen to others talk about their world, a world I feel very detached from. I thought perhaps by talking to mothers who are going through this I can feel a little less crazy and not quite so alone.

Beth
I am so sorry for your loss, I hate seeing new moms here because it means another mom going through this pain,but I am glad you found us we all know what you are going through and it does help to have others that understand. It has been 2 years 8 months since My Jim was murdered and the moms have always been here when I need someone to listen I love each and every one of them don't know what I would do without 'em.
Sending Lots of Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Hi Donna
You know you are right it is like a family we are sisters all walking this rough and rocky road together.
Love and Hugs
Jim's mom

Beth i know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way all the time. I work, feed my dog and sit at home and watch t.v or get on here and constantly i am thinking of Michael, i can't seem to get it out f my head what has happened to him.He was shot in the head by his so called friend. He did not suffer, it was instant and i thank God for that. I'm so so sorry you had to make that decision on your child. That is horrible. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

I did not go to work today. I am feeling guilty about taking off, but I do not have the patience my job requires. I take care of veterans with alzheimers. I love my guys, but there are days when I just want to scream, I can not take care of myself how can I possibly take care of you. It is though my passion for my work died with my son. Joshua was the person I shared my day with, telling all the things my guys did that made me laugh or sometimes cry. He knew them as well as I did. I am so very lonely without him. They did not only take my son they took my best friend. The hardest part is they do not care. When I went to the preliminary hearing they were smiling and smug. When I came out of the hearing there were about 20 of their friends and family sitting on and around my car. I do not know what point they were trying to make. They did not frighten me, they sickened me. To think this is the world I must live in. A world where people have no empathy and somehow feel entitled to be cruel. Beth

Beth and Donna,
I am very sorry you are on this journey...it sucks alot.
I'm off to work where everyone thinks I'm ok...
sending you love

I want a tee-shirt that reads I am not ok I'm just a really good actress.

Welcome Donna & Beth....We of course have chatted and have been out of town but hope to be back on tonight. Beth I am sorry for your loss (and for Michael as well of course) We are also from Erie, PA and lost our beautiful daughter Lisa which has left our lives empty and devastated. I am not sure if you are aware but there is a homicide group that meets monthly at the CVC if you are ever interested in going. We are sorry you both had to look for our site but glad you found it as no mother should be alone going through this and it is something only another mom can truly understand and feel the pain. Laura & AV

Do you ever feel mean? I do not want to hear about peoples cars not starting or their children's school clothes costing too much. I do not care that their boyfriend forgot their six months anniversary. I am self absorbed and I hate myself for it. That is not who I was and I now have no idea who I am. I was always the one who fixed things. Took control and made life work. Now I just want to scream, loud enough to create a disturbance.

Dear Beth & Lois,

I'm so sorry for your loss. You have found a great place to come too. I hope I get to chat with you one of these days, I'm always so tired when chat time comes around or I just totally forget.

My son Timmy was 15 y/o when he was shot execution style walking home from the store. My life has never been the same, I am losing weight, I do not sleep, I cannot concentrate, I really hate what my life has become, without my baby I feel empty and lost.

Please know you are not alone. Some days it feels that way, alot of people around us don't understand what we are going thru, it seems like the only ones who do are the mom's who have lost a child to murder!!!

(((hugs)))
Bette

Beth
That is not being mean that is normal for us. I work with people who complain about such stupid things I want to take my shoes off and tell them to take a walk in these then they will see that all the little crap doesn't matter. My Jim was my best friend too, my rock I am lost without him. I look in the mirror and wonder who is this person looking back at me I am not the person I was before My Jim was murdered.
Sending Hugs
Jimmy's Mom