WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My life sucks

Shirley, I understand things going wrong in your life. I seem to be there on a regular basis. My thoughts and love will be with you today as you try to work out some of this mess!! Love ya, Darien

Jim,s mom /shirley hey what do they say when it rains it pours well in our case while it continues to rain a storm comes in and believe it your rock is there you have to grab a little harder but he is there i understand you whole situation. Morgage, job, family awwwwwww!!!!! going to get a tooth pulled today the last time I went to the dentest lil robert had to get a tooth pulled and he was so upset with me that i let them take it out cause he was i so much pain, you know I went back to work that day instead of staying home with him thinkng i have all the time in the world to be with him:( stay strong the storm will be over soon Lil' Robert's mom/ursula

Shirley I wish I knew what to say to make things better. My life is awful. It totally sucks and I say the same thing, I think I'm a good person, I try and do nice things and be nice but I get slammed around constantly. Now it's affecting my health. I have not been feeling well for months now, and weight loss!!! OMG I weigh 108 pounds, before Timmy was killed I was 136 pounds. I look and feel terrible. i don't sleep, I can't eat, everything makes me naseous. My life is falling apart, my car, my house, everything!!!! and I can't take much more and then something new gets thrown my way and I feel hopeless and helpless and I stress all the time. My dr. wants me to go get a heart ultra sound done since now my heart is racing in my chest all the time and I get tinglys down my arms and legs and I'm sure it's stress but he wants to make sure. I'm falling apart and I always said ever since I lost my baby it was like everything feel to pieces, he was the glue that kept it together and now he is gone and everying else is going too!!!! I don't get it, and I sure as heck don't understand why that girl would be that way to you, she is so lucky to have you in her life and a good grandmom!!! I wish my boys had this, I really do, my ex's family doens't give one crap about me or my boys!!!! NOT ONE CRAP!!! She doesn't know how lucky she is and to put you thru this and not that only but what about Sandra????? does she not realize what this can be doing to her???? I don't get it, some people are just so clueless!!!! I don't have any good words or ansers, just know we are here for you, vent, bi***, scream, cry, I know I haven't done that in a long time. I miss going to chat and stuff, I'm afraid to post here, but too tired and sick to go to chat. I miss all my mom's. I wish things were better for all of us. I wish my baby back too!!! oh no hrer comes the tears. sob!!!!!

Keeping you in my prayers, love always, and many many (((((hugs)))))
Bette

So sorry honey. I do understand, right now my life sucks too. I hate feeling like this, I know how much you miss your son Jim. its so hard. you are in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope things start looking up for you soon sweetie.YOu really do deserve a break. sending hugs and love your way.