WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chat & Moms Board

I will love and cherish all of you who have been there for me for the rest of my life. I wish I could come on more but I am going thru some dark times right now and don't even have the strenght some nights to even sit up straight. I miss you all so much and I remember those days laura, but for some reason as time goes by life gets harder I just don't understand how I'm ever going to live any kind of real life now. I see my boys falling apart. But I know I need to lead a good happy life in Timmy's honor and I'm hoping I gain the strenght to do that. They only win more if they take more away from us don't they, I guess I need to keep thinking that. But right now I'm lucky if I can go home and cook dinner.

I'd never have mde it this far without my mom's.

Re: Chat & Moms Board

i still love you all i will be back in the chat room soon i am sorry i have been away it's so much in my life that i am going thru right now that some times i think that i am going too loose it any day and i know you all feel the same way too i am praying for you all each day love joann hubert mom .ps av and laura i haven't forget to send you something i will send it soon this week love and hugs joann hubert mom.