WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chat & Moms Board

Dear Laura/AV/Shirley
Glad to hear from you guys.It's so nice to know that the MOMS still remain in touch.I noticed that more and more come and go and then back again.I personally think I'll be on this board for years and years to come because my sadness always goes back to square one and where I learned to at least cope with Nicky's passing.It is all you fellow MOMS that glue me back together when I'm undone.Thank you for that MOMS.I don't know where I would be without all of you who never care how many times I say I MISS MY SON.Love and God Bless to you all.

I will love and cherish all of you who have been there for me for the rest of my life. I wish I could come on more but I am going thru some dark times right now and don't even have the strenght some nights to even sit up straight. I miss you all so much and I remember those days laura, but for some reason as time goes by life gets harder I just don't understand how I'm ever going to live any kind of real life now. I see my boys falling apart. But I know I need to lead a good happy life in Timmy's honor and I'm hoping I gain the strenght to do that. They only win more if they take more away from us don't they, I guess I need to keep thinking that. But right now I'm lucky if I can go home and cook dinner.

I'd never have mde it this far without my mom's.

i still love you all i will be back in the chat room soon i am sorry i have been away it's so much in my life that i am going thru right now that some times i think that i am going too loose it any day and i know you all feel the same way too i am praying for you all each day love joann hubert mom .ps av and laura i haven't forget to send you something i will send it soon this week love and hugs joann hubert mom.