WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: today is a very hard day

all I can say is I love you all and I'm sorry for feeling sorry for myself with you ladies...I'm shaking. Life has been a bit rough..I had to take some time off. Too much time...I'm back now.
Thankyou Laura and Shirley and all of you that have reached out when you have
love to you

Lois,
I too, am guilty of not coming on here as often as I used to. I know how difficult days can be and I too have had several posts that were never responded to. It does hurt, and I apologize for not checking in here more often. Sometimes life gets in the way, but alot of the time it is simply too painful to know and see yet another mom that is suffering as much as I am. It's only been 15 months for me and it's still so very fresh. I have been for the most part, alone since a couple of weeks after my son's murder. No one bothers to call anymore or answer their phone when I call them. Times like these show who your real friends are and mine have all disappeared.
Please know that I do understand your feelings and the pain you are going through. I am so sorry for not checking in more often.

Hi Alisa...Please don't listen to me...I'm guilty too.
Reading your words reminds me....
I'm so sorry for your pain...my Chris has just been gone 19 months...and every moment I realise more and more what I've lost...he was truly my best friend...
I find myself very alone now...no one in my family except my daughter who can't go there often, talks about him to me...and no one else here knew him...that was my home in Hawaii...that was that life and now there is this life...and it is so different.
I still so want to share him with others.
So if you need to talk I'm here
Sending Love

Lois don't ever feel sorry about sharing your emotions with us moms no matter what they are or how you feel. That is what this board is all about and why we are here for each other. Just hang in there and know we are here for you some of more so on some days than others but your Chris will always be in our hearts. Luv ya...Laura & AV