WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: a friend's story

Thank you Barb for your kind words and Shirley I'm glad you had that time with your Dad. It hurts alot thinking of Chris's last moments...so many 1st's like you say.
I have what's left of my family here now from hawaii. My sis & both her boys...we're all here...and I just miss my boy...he was coming...he should be here...I miss you so much Chris.
It doesn't help that my sis has given me no support or comfort this past year & 1/2...we are 2 very different people.
As Chris said to me "It's best to love Aunt Sue from a distance". She needs alot of attention...She told me SHE has post tramatic stress...it's been hard...I pray everyday for patience and to be nicer to her. But then I usually feel she doesn't appreciate the niceness...she never did.
When I last spoke with my therapist my family went from dysfunctional to toxic and no Chris to protect me as I now see he always did gives me a clearer perspective.
Probably not making much sense...I LOVE YOU LADIES and hope you find some peace in your day...as always