WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Falling apart

I hope everything is okay with you as can be spaz mom..This world is so cruel and evil and no one cares when any lives are so brutally taken especially the young innocent ones. Along with everything else the mother of a murdered child has to deal with we have to deal with the fact that no ones cares that our beautiful angel was murdered because the coward scum wanted in the hospital and now that is where is being pampered so they can protect the hospital for leaving him out on the streets. Cold blooded confessed coward killer and they are accomodating him and telling us we don't care where he waits for trial. The sign will be going up in the front yard with a dollar tally to show the taxpayers where there money is going to harbor a murderer...Jail $30,000 Hospital $175,000 Lisa's Life Priceless.....Luv ya...Laura & AV

Send me a picture of that sign!!!! Then we'll post it on Facebook to!!!!

I think that's a great idea. We need to challenge or anger/energy into doing something that just might change even just one person!!!!

You go girl.

Love yas
bette

Dear Bette I am so sorry you are continuing to feel so bad.When we lost our children,life stopped for us but the world and it's problems didn't.As you know my heartache aside from the loss of Nicky is my eldest.Now none of his siblings wants anything to do with him and I feel like a miserable mom that can't keep her family together.I too am an enabler but that is because we are wiser now to the ways of the world and can't bear the thought of losing another child.We were blindsided by the murders of our children,but this situation is staring us in the face.We are down a car and there is only one for all of us to use so I hardly ever get the car,but Nicky's car will be fixed soon and we WILL get together for lunch.I promise.hang in there and remember I am only a phone call away.Love ya girl