WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thanks

I must say I agree, even though I don't come on as much as I'd like to (long story) but I do read the posts as much and reply as best as I can. But yes we are all here for each other and sending lots of (((hugs))) your way.

Bette

Hi April. I am so sorry about your daughter. I haven't been coming on as much either, but I never would have survived without MOMS. I get missing it and promise myself I will get back regularly, but I just don't focus on ANYTHING anymore. I have let my house get in messes I NEVER would have before, I have let my work slide. Sometimes I just don't care anymore. I feel like that depression commercial. Gee, think that ought to give me a clue I need to go back to therapy? Seems I make progress and someone or something is there to throw something in my way to make me fall again. I am so tired of the ups and downs. There rarely seems to be a middle ground anymore. I do not like how my life is right now, and I am frustrated and I know only my MOMS understand, but then I feel like I am complaining too much and whining and we know we are taught no one likes a whiner and then I try to act ok, but I am not ok and there are other MOMS who are hurting and I think I need to remember that and be there for them and then fall back into my own head and it feels like a vicious circle that I cannot get out of. I feel like a hamster running in a never ending grief wheel. And then I get off topic. See? I rant and get off topic. I want my old life back. :(

i know how you feel. my housework also isnt what it used to be. its hard to find the energy to do anything some days.its like taking three steps forward then 3 back. never can get ahead or even on a regular ground. i understand..just when ya think things might be looking up down comes a crash to remind you nothing is the same and it never will be no matter how much we put on our masks and pretend to be ok. i think this is definaltly the place to come to whine, i dont think its whining though its venting and you need to be able to do that. just like you im tired of pretending to be okay when i dont even know what that is anymore. your in my prayers.xoxo