WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my 16 year old son was stabbed 23 times the killers walked

I am so sorry for your loss of your son. But I for one understand as my son was stabbed in total 49 times though press say 18 major wounds although one 36 year older massively built bully got 20 years in prison there was three stabbing my son while held down and to me I feel let down by are justice system as you do as it was proven in court two knives was used on Jamie but a JURY freed the main killer?? I have not got over this and never will I think about my lovely son 24/7 being attacked while being held down and the suffering and fear he felt as all my son done was try to stop a girl stab a young man as to me that is right thing to do help if you can but he paid the most sickening price and it has been 4 years and the hurt pains me more each day, he was my only child and I brought him up well and his funeral says what a lovely well loved respected young lad he was and will be remembered for this. But life goes on for them but how can it for us mum,s?? One day I hope we all get justice for the killing scum that walk away from murdering our lovely children.
Take Care Lorraine. x