WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Going to the cemetary for the first time

I couldn't said it better than Nanci or Shirley. I know I'll never be the same, my whole family has fallen apart, my life is what it is, I live one day at a time barely days I can even make it thru it. My boys will not visit Timmy's grave. I go most of the time by myself, I cry and sometimes I don't, I decorate all the time for the holidays it gives me peace. I talk to him even though I talk to him all the time anyway. Sometimes I blast the music from the car of the songs he liked and just sit there. I know it's hard we do what we can and take one minute at a time. ((hugs))

Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Going to the cemetary for the first time

Cynthia, I hardly ever go to the cemetary. I just hate seeing that headstone. It makes everything more final in my mind even though I know it anyway. I don't really know how to explain it. On April 5th Keara will have been dead for 5 years. I will go to the cemetary that day with my grandchildren. I agree with everything that others have said. I guess we somehow put one foot in front of the other and on some days we can't.