WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ruben C. Alarcon Jr.

Frances, My thoughts are with you today and as with all the MOMS everyday.

I wonder sometimes if we, the mothers of murdered children are too "nice" per say, to people. Why do I say that, because as Laura Lisa's mom would say "if you want to walk in my shoes, I will gladly give them to you", I think we need to say similar things to people who think that we should be over this cause it's been xx amount of years. As we all know, we would never wish that someone else would ever have to feel this pain we live with everyday, but I think sometimes people just need to be reminded of that, WE are the ones living (or existing) as I prefer to call it with the greatest loss imaginable. I'm not the most tactful person most of the time, I am a tell it like it is kind of person, yet we are people and we have feelings and we know by telling people how we are feeling we are going to make them feel bad, so we hold back. Well I think it's time to not hold back and plainly just tell all the fools that we come across just how it is.

Always remember here is where you can vent and we all know the reason and feel the same.

Hang in there lady and know that we are here for you.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Frances
I am so sorry you are reliving all of this once again. People honestly just don't understand they think we should get better just move on. They don't understand when your child is so violently taken from you, you don't move very far from that spot. They have never gotten that call telling them your child has been shot, stabbed, beaten. they haven't had to sit outside the emergency room waiting hoping praying their child will survive and they have never had to hear those words "I am so sorry but your child didn't make it". They don't realise what it is like going through a trial having to sit in the same room with the POS that murdered your child watching him sit with a smug look or smile. they don't realise that even with a guilty verdict the pain is still with us. They just don't understand that when our children were murdered it changed our lives forever and that we will never be the same person we once were. I wonder do people think I am just feeling sorry for myself and if they do, do I care what they think??? NO I DON'T!! I don't think anyone of us feels sorry for ourselves we hurt our hearts have been broken beyond repair.
Sending bunches of Hugs
Jim's Mom

Francis, Please don't apologize for venting. This is the place to do just that. If it weren't for MOMS I don't know what I would do. We are here for each other, and as others have said the pain continues. We have lost our children in a horrific way and most people cannot understand the incredible pain we feel and as you said they really don't want to hear it. Feel free to vent any time and know we are here for you. Love ya.

Dear Frances
There are no words left so here goes and I hope it reaches you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Love and God Bless

((((hugs)))) I wish I had the words to make you feel better, to make all the moms feel better I wish we never had to meet this way but glad we have each other.

God Bless
Bette