Return to Website

For Love of Freedom

Please leave your thoughts here to share with us all. Feel free to respond to others. Loving each other is how we will survive tragedy. If there is a special person you wish to honor and/or remember, by all means, do so. And let us know where you are from so we can all see where this page has been. Thank you so very much.

Forum: For Love of Freedom
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
FOREVER

My name is SSG Miller, US ARMY. I knew ERIC BENNETT who perished in the attacks. There isn't anyway that I can express my condolences to ERIC, his family, and to all those other personnel who were victims and their families. I didn't feel the pain that the families felt when the events happened. I was eating breakfast with my family at Fort Bliss, Texas when i saw the horror on TV. I still cry to this day. I just want ya'll to know my BROTHER'S IN ARMS are going to find him. Then justice will be done.

Justice will be done.

But why must something like this have to happen to bring the AMERICAN NATION 2gether?? Ever since I was a little boy there was an AMERICAN FLAG in my yard, standin' tall and lookin' good. I will always love my country. I"M AN AMERICAN SOLDIER!

Like JOHN WAYNE said " RIGHT OR WRONG, THIS IS STILL MY COUNTRY ".

May peace be with you all and God Bless you all!!!!!!!!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com