FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Greetings Felters and thank you.

We have been having some really nice messages coming onto the forum these last days. It is exceptionally interesting and agreeable to hear the thoughts of other Felters don't you think? Really lovely!

I must apologise once again for any scriptual errors in my posts. Please try and be tolerant of these, because each time that I come onto the internet I have to do everything at the speed of light; and very often there is not the time to proof read things that I write, because this computer system cuts you off automatically when your time is up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Re: Greetings lady Felters.

Do we have any female Felt Forum Followers with us (FFFs)? Naturally the internet draws followers from all over and none of us know whether certain names are male or female. Also, of course, some people use an invented name. Nevertheless, I have the feeling that most who contact the forum are male, and it would be interesting to here from any female FFFs. Please do write in ladies and let us know if you have a Felt favourite, or for any other reason. The forum will benefit from a balanced representation across the spectrum.

Re: Excellent design.

I just want to say that whoever has designed this web site has really done a most eximious job.

eximious!!

Well thats a new one for me!

Thanks for the exquisite compliment Nigel that engorges my ego.

And welcome back!!

Rui