FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mojo magazine

My step-dad subscribes to Mojo and therefore gets it a wee bit early. In the new issue, there's a half page interview with Lawrence (titled 'Lawrence is Back!'); in it, he states that the 2 G-K M albums will be out in October and mentions the tracks Men Look at Women (from Denim Take Over) which he describes as the best Lou Reed song I ever sang(!) and a couple of titles I don't know (Spunky Axe (which sounds similair to Fuzzy Duck) and Retro Glancing.
It's quite an upbeat article, with Lawrence saying that he's ready to rejoin society and that he thinks 'the nightmare is over'. He goes on to say that Lawrence of Arabia should premiere at the London Film Festival in October and that there's going to be a de-luxe Felt photo book with excerpts from his diaries (Alistair Fitchett?) and the Felt albums are going to be reissued on gatefold vinyl.

Re: Mojo magazine

This makes me patheticly excited at thought of new material yet at the same time depressed that I mightg have to purchase 'mojo' magazine. Don't suppose it can be scanned in somewhere?

Which issue of Mojo is this in? The one with Robert Plant on the cover?

Every other issue of Mojo has Robert Plant one the cover!

If that's the case though, I'll be able to indulge my none-too-secret fondness for Percy at the same time as reading a Lawrence comeback interview. Fantastic!