FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thanks very much

I've not long caught up with all the shenanigans & I have to say that I totally agree with Ciaran and Lee.
The Many Personas of Maurice Deebank are a deluded, paranoid and bitter bunch. There's only one person you (Maurice/Nigel/Thrasher ad nauseum) need to address your concerns to and it is terribly poor form to take it out on us fans.
I, like Lee and Ciaran, love and treasure your music but you have done your worst to besmirch it with your verbose and ill-aimed witterings.
Your postings began innocently enough with tantalising titbits but soon descended into quite nasty and personal insults, therefore despite some desperados blaming Lee for your departure(s), I believe we are well rid.
I understand that it is always difficult when one peaks early in one's career and consequently finds it impossible to replicate the intensity of such a rich creative outpouring.
Good Luck with that and addressing those unresolved issues: what a shame it had to end this way.....

All I have to say is I do not believe Thresher is in the same perceived group as Mr Deebank and Mr Silver. The style of vocabulary is markedly different. As for the existence of the aforementioned group of two the jury is out. Thank you both for endorsing my comments - it has been a trial continually going over the same old ground defending myself. I will say however that after the heated correspondence with "Anonymous" on the other site the person in question rechecked their info and we both mutually apologised for getting heated. And no, Thresher - I am not well acquainted with these people.

Goodness. I didn't expect all this. You really shouldn't feel attacked by me Lee. My initial comments were a positive criticism and a firm request, but not an attack. Like you I feel unhappy about things that have happened on the forum. It's just that we are upset about different things. My post above was an angry response to mocking remarks that you made about my sensibilities on Mike's site.

I hope that you can see and accept this now, but if not, then not to worry, life will go on.

As for these two other commentators, I don't know who they are or what they want. My address was to you and you alone. Whereas one makes a series of irrelevant remarks where I am concerned, the latter..., well, that's something that's just best left alone I think. Especially if there are unofficial attempts at diagnosing serious mental health issues in members of the public, if you know what I mean. I certainly wouldn't be grateful for any such support. It doesn't mean anything.

Anyway I hope that something of considerable interest turns up of the forum soon as it has gone quite boring lately. Be sure to list anything if it turns up.

Thresher
Goodness. I didn't expect all this.

Oh, I think you did.

Thresher
I hope that you can see and accept this now, but if not, then not to worry, life will go on..

Good. Hope it's a blast.

Thresher
As for these two other commentators, I don't know who they are or what they want. My address was to you and you alone..

You don't know who we are? Lee's mates on the darts team, of course! I seem to recall it was you who announced that we were all 'well acquainted', thus bringing us in to this rather pointless dispute.

Thresher
Anyway I hope that something of considerable interest turns up of the forum soon as it has gone quite boring lately.

Ah, the old arch, campy sign-off. Sorry that laying into people on forums isn't as entertaining as watching the fire brigade fight your latest 'creation'. I hope your future endeavours are more exciting. Jah bless.