FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nick Gilbert

Hi Rui
Yes I am the ‘official’ Nick Gilbert
Are you the founder/ owner / or whatever the title is of this forum?

There are some things that get written in articles, posts etc that are factually incorrect that unfortunately are mostly derived from Lawrence’s own rewriting of history.
I’ve turned 60 this year as Loz will also do on August 12th and I think that maybe I should set the record straight but then I think why bother.

Interested to know your thoughts
Regards
Nick

Hi Nick.
First of all, it's a true pleasure and honour to make your acquaintance.
My welcoming can be extended to the rest of the Forum users.
Yes, I'm the host of this Forum and the founder of the Felt Tribute Site.

I'm most truly interested in your thoughts and if you feel that words or acts have been misplaced, than this is the right place to make amends.

If I may, I'd suggest you to open a new thread. Your post will head the Forum and will been seen by other followers, instead of being lost in the middle of the Forum.

Best regards and looking forward to hear from you.

RK

Hi Nick

What a great surprise. It must be at least a couple of years since I last checked the site, so wonderful to come on here by chance and see you have replied to a post of mine from 10 years ago!!!

It would be fantastic to have your contributions. I'll post some questions on the other thread, but thought I'd complete the circle here and reply to you seeing as you picked up mine from all those years back!

Cheers
Matt