FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GKM RSD2012?

I know where you're coming from, but last year was nowhere near that bad! I went to Banquet in Kingston, and the queue to get in was about 120 people long around 10.30am. I went for lunch and a couple of light ales and returned to a queue of about 8 people and the majority of special releases still widely available. I got the Grinderman 12" that I was sure would be gone (there were loads of copies left, as was the case with records by QOTSA and the Foo Fighters which I thought would be prime Ebay fodder). And a couple of weeks later I was in Monorail in Glasgow and they had loads of copies of the Green Day 7" (the only release I wanted but missed out on the day itself).

Also, don't forget that GKM's popularity is, er, how should I put this, um, selective. Pretty much everything they release is going to be a limited edition as quite frankly, the demand for anything more than a couple of thousand copies surely just isn't there. I'm not sure a record store day special edition will be anything harder to come by than a "standard" release.

Re: GKM RSD2012?

'Limited' to 1000 copies.

Sleeve here...

http://www.recordstoreday.co.uk/media/11379/gokart_mozart.jpg