FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Rough Trade Q&A

Hi all,
never posted here before but am a frequent visitor and long term felt fan...I went along friday night and agree with you all, it was a shame it couldnt have gone on slightly longer. When it came to signing the books I produced my mint vinyl copies of poem of the river, forever breathes and splendour of fear for Martin and Lawrence to sign. Both were in great form, martin saying to me, "look andy its Gary Ainge!" who was skulking behind the other two. All three duly signed all my stuff, altho Lawrence refused to sign the slendour of fear because he said the condition was so good signing it was ruin it!(he signed the inner sleeve) Really pleased to meet a couple of all time heros.

Hey, loving the feedback on the published Felt book, good to see it's value for money. In tradition of the pricing strategy behind any book published concerning said band, I hope next one costs upwards of at least £90. Give us something of true value for the correct price.

I've just uploaded a two minute segment of the q and a onto youtube that i took on my phone for anyone who couldn't make it, type in felt book launch

Hi Andy, tried to search for it but no results were found. Could you give us the URL of the video? Thanks!!!

Hi, sorry try it again Lawrence Felt Rough Trade Q&A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKwQkY_AZ4

Direct url. There you go.

Thanks Andy & Black Ship! And many thanks to Andy for sharing this, I love that anecdote about Maurice!