FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The books have been posted...

Woodsy - thanks for that. Had to rescue the packaging from the bin, and sure enough there was the badge taped to the spine (and not covered in grot!)

Robert - the text is by no means exhaustive or comprehensive, but it's quality not quantity and it IS a picture book.

Serpent - I ordered on 4 Nov, when the ticker on the website was at 4% (I see that it's still only at 62%!). It came as a special delivery, so hang in there. As a fan of Lawrence you must know patience!

I should have made it clearer that the badge was stuck to the inside of the packaging with a bit of white label!

Mine was posted special delivery next day and arrived yesterday at lunchtime, so was presumably posted on Monday

Having read the whole thing it is very enjoyable. Many of the pictures have a short block of text explaining context or reminiscences but is is primarily a picture book.

Hi, First Third Books here. We are very glad that those who have received the books so far are happy. UK books were posted last weekend so they should have arrived by now. Would anyone in the UK who has pre-ordered a book through our website please contact us via the website if they have not received their copy. EU and international orders have been posted but will take slightly longer. All books were posted special delivery so should be trackable.

Look out for your free badges! All pre-orders should have a free badge taped to the packaging!

Thank you Paul & Andrew! I ordered mine when it was 5% ready, and I live outside the UK, so should get my copy next week. It's been a long wait indeed. Looking forward to it!

Ha! Get ready to be overwhelmed - it's sublime. Beautiful layout, some lovely touches. I wonder, why is the Rose McDowall photobooth shot torn? Oops, spoiler!