FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
King Ralph

My mind might be playing tricks on me but I'm sure Lawrence said he was an extra in this film (it was a John Goodman film from '91). Is this true and was he in it, if so when does he appear? If not, it was a good dream!
What other films do you think he should have had cameos in?

Re: King Ralph

I remember this - it's true - I believe he's a porter.

If memory serves me correctly Sarah Cracknell is in it, I believe Mick Bund is in it, and Sarah's mum was also filmed but her scenes were edited out.

Sarah's father Derek was first assistant director. Again if memory serves me correctly it was the last film he worked on.

Cheers Lee, I'll have to download the film now, Mick Bund and Sarah too, wow a Felt hat trick!

Mick Bund can also be spotted in the "Batman" film - the one with Jack Nicholson as The Joker. He's in a few scenes but the one where he can be most easily spotted is as a newspaper seller. Derek Cracknell was involved in that film too.

Gave King Ralph a viewing (fair to say its no classic!), think I spotted Mick Bund in the Burger King scene, but gutted not to spot Sarah or Lawrence, so they were probably milling around in the background. I didn't realise that Derek Cracknell was Stanley Kurbrick's assistant director on several films, very impressive.