FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Download Felt Live at esnips

Alternative link (I think this will work)

http://www.esnips.com/fm/b97b9033-35c9-4c4d-80c3-61bf0612f9ba/?v=356265&source=ws

Cheers Rui - much appreciated - saw Alternative TV supported by Ut at the Black Horse around the same time as this gig. Funnily enough The Falcon was just a few yards away - and Felt played a secret gig at The Falcon in 1989 under the name of The Dismantled Kings, which I was fortunate enough to attend, but alas did not record.

Woops - I was referring to Rui's upload of the Felt gig at the Black Horse - playing as the Scarlet Servants - hence the references to ATV at the same venue and Felt's other secret appearance - sorry for the confusion.....if indeed I caused any to anyone other than myself.....going for a lie down methinks

Thanks very much Rui - the second link works fine. For anyone else who wants to download these files, don't believe esnips when it tells you to download the "esnips downloader" - it isn't needed. You just need to right click on the file and choose "open link in new tab" to download (in Firefox anyway).

Aidan.

Sterling work Mr K many thanks & to Aidan for the download hint

That is very funny - Walter Orton. I like that.

Why, thank you good sir

amazing. thanks so much