THE FORUM

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any other artists like Dido?

Thanks

Re: Re: Any other artists like Dido?

first i loved cher, living proof uk cd- 'the music's no good w/o you' 'alive again' 'you take it all' try her- you'll love her, then i luvv dido, always will!!!what more can I say... then i discovered Kylie Minogue- omfg... 'I believe in you' 'giving you up' 'slow' 'breath' from ultimate Kylie cd, I think (know) you'll thank me!!!

thanks steve! you were right now you have me addicted to cher. lol:) i bought her Living proof cd and also her farewell tour. thanks again

Joe

Re: Re: Any other artists like Dido?

THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS UP I BELIEVE DIDO IS YARD AHEAD OF HER CONTEMPORIES AS A SINGER AS WELL AS A SONGWRITER WELL MAYBE SARAH MCLACLAHAN.

cool!!! Cher just really rocks doesn't she?!! Get her believe cd... it's awesome, is what put her back in the limelight huge 5 or 6 yrs ago. Now don't forget to try Kylie- her ultimate kylie cd is...... I can't even describe it, it's so good! Is 2- cd set about $20. 2nd cd is the best, last song is kind of lame,... you'll love it! All these women seem to sing about 'new love' or the possibility of... although Cher also threads in the heartbreak factor... oh so well. Also, of course, try Madonna!!! I'll send you my bill later! jk

lol! thanks again