Return to Website

Valhalla MUD Users Forum

A place for Valhalla MUD users to post messages and exchange ideas.

Valhalla MUD Users Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stunning....

It would greatly help us if you logged on to the MUD and let us know what your chars name may be so we can fix them. Off hand I would guess your char died of old age.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi guys.

My character in the MUD died a while ago, fighting an ant (ok, he's evil . After a short while he was returned to Odins temple as usual in naked condition. But this time he arrived stunned too, and seems to be doomed to remain so for eternity. He doesnt recover, he doesnt die - he just lies there, as he has done for almost a week, frozen in time. All he can do is "count the stars". Is this a bug?

regards,

Jowls

Re: Re: Stunning....

Oh, I wasnt even aware, that you can die from natural causes in Valhalla. My character is (was) called Singe and is a 98 year old human. I guess that IS rather old. How old can characters get in the game? In "Valhalla-time" and IRL-time...

Replying to:

It would greatly help us if you logged on to the MUD and let us know what your chars name may be so we can fix them. Off hand I would guess your char died of old age.

Replying to:

Hi guys.

My character in the MUD died a while ago, fighting an ant (ok, he's evil . After a short while he was returned to Odins temple as usual in naked condition. But this time he arrived stunned too, and seems to be doomed to remain so for eternity. He doesnt recover, he doesnt die - he just lies there, as he has done for almost a week, frozen in time. All he can do is "count the stars". Is this a bug?

regards,

Jowls