Return to Website

Valhalla MUD Users Forum

A place for Valhalla MUD users to post messages and exchange ideas.

Valhalla MUD Users Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Character Creation

Ok, im new to this whole shibang so i don't know if it me or what. But iv been tryin to make a character for the past few days and the thing keeps sayin due to uncontrollable behavior due to persons on the place you are accesing you cant do this action at this time. Either try later or email your request.

Iv tried again later and iv tryed emaling but trying again only gets me the same stuff, and e mailing gets my mail returend. So, tell me what to do. Please email a response to me. LordXtra@aol.com.

Thank you.

Re: Character Creation

Due to the fact AOL will not help us with users that disrupt the game we no longer allow AOL users to connect. The best way I can suggest to fix this is to change and subscribe to an Internet Service Provider that cares about what people think about the service they provide.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Ok, im new to this whole shibang so i don't know if it me or what. But iv been tryin to make a character for the past few days and the thing keeps sayin due to uncontrollable behavior due to persons on the place you are accesing you cant do this action at this time. Either try later or email your request.

Iv tried again later and iv tryed emaling but trying again only gets me the same stuff, and e mailing gets my mail returend. So, tell me what to do. Please email a response to me. LordXtra@aol.com.

Thank you.