All topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DIY Livery Needed - as close to Ross-On-Wye as possible...

I'm looking for a reasonably priced DIY livery or private grazing with stables (field maintainence not an issue). As close to Ross as possible, ASAP.
Arena would be lovely but not essential. All year turnout needed - although they are stabled at night and also in the worst of the weather.

Any idea's would be great.....
Thank you in advance.

Re: DIY Livery Needed - as close to Ross-On-Wye as possible...

Hi
Have you checked all the livery ads on the page linked below, where lots of livery yards near Ross are listed. Scroll right down to see the lineage ads as well as the banner ads. You can have a free wanted advert on that page if you email it to me. (No adverts on here please)

See: http://www.herefordequestrian.co.uk/livery_hfds.html

Yes, Thanks. I've tried a some but the few I've rang don't have vacancies or are too far, but was hoping someone might know of a yard/small holding that aren't on here as recommendations are worth quite a lot.

Anyone know of any...?

i went to look at llangarron liveries and it was REALY nice. 23 pounds a week
i would be there now if it wasnt too far, as i live in hereford

Hi,
Jan Cole at Marstow does DIY livery. She is a lovely lady and I know she has a couple of vaccancies. If you say that Jackie from Overross livery gave you her number 07816 431 204. You could also try Sue Rudge at Sellack but I dont have her contact details I am afraid but if you rang Sue Powell 07977 587 578 she could give it to you and also advise you of any other yards with vaccancies. Good luck x