All topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midland Racehorse Care Centre

Hi all..does anyone have any contact numbers for the Midland Racehorse Care Centre?Specifically Serena or Carole Miller?
I have one of their horses on permanent loan and have been trying to contact them with regards the horse...but the website no longer exists and the numbers I have got for both are no longer recognised.
It's really important I get hold of them as I can no longer keep the horse,but am not allowed to find him another home without their permisssion...so am panic-ing slightly!!!
Any ideas would be gratefully recieved...

Re: Midland Racehorse Care Centre

I was informed that the girl has disappeared and was busy causing trouble in France. Pretty sure the 'rehoming' centre has closed.
She used to work for Geoff Evans(PtoP trainer in Ludlow) so maybe he would know how to contact, or maybe just turn up there?
Its all a bit odd so maybe advice from one of the recognised centres would be of use, they may have more of an idea of whats been going on.

Yeah I've done a lot of digging today and everything I've heard points to exactly what you've written!!Nice of them to contact the owners of all their horses...she was obviously not that bothered about their futusre!!
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly..

No worries.
If I was you I would lodge a letter with Wetherbys explaining the situation, in case anything happens in the future.

We bought a horse from them last year. Serena told us she was going to New Zealand.

I think the rehoming side may have relocated to Sussex. They have a Facebook page. Hope you manage to track them down.