Welcome to the message forum, the place to chat and compare notes on anything equestrian. 

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USING THIS FORUM: 

The Hereford Equestrian forum is for discussing equestrian and rural related topics of interest. It must not be used for advertising, nor must it be used to post defamatory or inappropriate messages.  Any comments which are considered defamatory, inappropriate, racist, rude or insulting will be removed. It should also be understood that users posting defamatory comments are exposing themselves to the risk of legal action.

Hereford Equestrian reserves the right to prevent any users from continuing to post messages on the forum.  It should also be noted that the opinions and views of users of the forum are not those of Hereford Equestrian.

This website must not be used for advertising.  Adverts will be deleted. 

By using the Hereford Equestrian Forum, you are accepting these terms and conditions. The full terms and conditions can be applied for by writing to Hereford Equestrian.

Forum: The Online Equestrian Message Forum for Herefordshire,Worcs, Glos, Shrops & Wales
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Saddlers

My pony needs a new saddle and I am looking for a saddler to come out to my pony with a variety of saddles and fit one for me. Can anyone recomend a good saddler? Thanks.

Email  
Re: Saddlers

Hi,
I have a know there is a saddler which my friend uses called richard kington. i shall have a go at getting his number for you

*kari*

Email  

Kingsland Horse Boutique used to come out and fit saddles - not sure whether they still do though, and they can be pricey (never seemed to have cheaper second hand saddle in the past anyway - under £250).
There is John Kington - dymock/newent way and lots of people have recommended him - is Richard, John's son?, have also seen Terri Webb advertising in the hfd times but don't know what she is like so can recommend or tell you to avoid them.

Email  

Teri Webb, is a good saddler, she will measure your horse and leave you a few saddles to try out, she advertises in Hereford Times. Has a lot of reasonable second hand saddles too. Email for number if you want.

Email  

Thanks alot. Will give Terri Webb a ring.

Email  

Yes Terri Webb is a very good saddler!

Email  

Richard is John's son, their number is 01531 890445

Email