Welcome to the message forum, the place to chat and compare notes on anything equestrian. 

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USING THIS FORUM: 

The Hereford Equestrian forum is for discussing equestrian and rural related topics of interest. It must not be used for advertising, nor must it be used to post defamatory or inappropriate messages.  Any comments which are considered defamatory, inappropriate, racist, rude or insulting will be removed. It should also be understood that users posting defamatory comments are exposing themselves to the risk of legal action.

Hereford Equestrian reserves the right to prevent any users from continuing to post messages on the forum.  It should also be noted that the opinions and views of users of the forum are not those of Hereford Equestrian.

This website must not be used for advertising.  Adverts will be deleted. 

By using the Hereford Equestrian Forum, you are accepting these terms and conditions. The full terms and conditions can be applied for by writing to Hereford Equestrian.

Forum: The Online Equestrian Message Forum for Herefordshire,Worcs, Glos, Shrops & Wales
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hacking Buddy Dinedor Area

my friend keeps her horses in that area, will get her to look at this post

Email  

Hey I have my horses on the green crize if your still wanteing someone to hack out my number 07765954570

I have my horses in dinedor if Ur looking for a hacking buddy. They are not far from dinedor woods. Contact me via Facebook I'm always wanting someone to hack with Hannah-Louise Symons

I live on the Hoarwithy road, lower Dinedor and it would be nice to hack out with someone to :) drop me a text 07867414029

Email