All topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new zips in long boots

Hi, Try this man, he restored my riding boots. www.QualityShoeRepairs.com You will have to post them to him, but he turns them around really quick, plus I was told by 2 repairers that they where unrepairable & they came back like new. Good luck

hello, had a pair done a few years ago at Bowens boot repairs in Hereford very pleased.

Hi there,

I would recommend you contact Clive, a master saddler, he is also the area rep for Native Pony Saddles and the saddler for Chepstow saddlery.
Clive Whereatt Tel: 01454 311206, his wife Barbara is likely to tell you over the phone if he can help you out.
He travelled out to me at Ewyas Harold to re-flock my saddle a few weeks after purchase, I have found him have the opinion 'where there's a will, there's a way', and I wouldnt think he would charge the earth.

I hope that helps.
Áine

HI, had mine done by a cobbler on the high street in Ledbury. They are a family shop and very well established but sorry dont know their name. Did an excellent job very reasonable and didnt have to wait too long.