Return to Website

Message Board

Welcome! This is the place I will post whatever ramblings, prayer requests, etc. I feel like sharing, and I hope my visitors will do the same. To return to my website, click the "Home" button on the left or the "Exit" button below.

Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life update

School-wise, we're nearing the end of another semester, so of course there's plenty to do. I have a semester's worth of homework due in one class on 12/3 - the day of the final. (He announced the first day of class that it would be due then.) I've accomplished over half of it, so I'm in pretty good shape; now I just need to figure out what we're supposed to do with our project.

In my other class, I discovered that the professor is not teaching the elective he was going to teach next semester. It's not being offered, so we're all scrambling to find something to take. (Thanks, Dr. T. for making that announcement the week after early registration...)

I'm really looking forward to this holiday season and having about three weeks off from school. I love learning new things, but constantly having assignments hanging over my head starts to get to me after a while. Bring on the vacation!