Return to Website

Community Service Officer Forum

Here is where any civilian law enforcement personel can share work experiences, problems, ideas, and promote equality in the workplace. Please join the discussion.

Community Service Officer Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bullying?

I'm not exactly sure what this site is for but I wanted to post it somewhere important because this person defiantly got on my nerves...

OK so I was getting on the train at coliseum station and I went in the door and started walking
over to my friends but I stopped for a second then I grabbed on to the hand holds and kicked myself over
and as I was leaning against the wall this woman with a baby carriage said what the fu** do you think
your doing. and there was about another 15 seconds of swearing until she stopped and my friend said
whoa language then the guy across from the woman said excuse me buddy? and then the woman said what did
he say. then my friend continued and said there's no reason for your language. then the guy said. listen
I would shut the fu** up right now. then it went back and forth between my friend and the woman restating
what they had just said the the guy again said. seriously shut the fu** up unless you want to get laid
out. and i think there was one more set of threats with my friend defending me until we finally went off
and talked to ourselves. then coming off the train I walked to my bus stop and the woman walked into the
shelter. after about 5 minutes of waiting I went in because it was cold. then I just waited and so did
she for our buses. then a few minutes later one of the woman's friends or what ever. he was a guy who
looked in his teens came in and started up a conversation with the woman. I'd like to point out that
the woman was talking much higher pitched and lighter than on the train. at first she asked the kid if
he was going to take the 10 or the 187 and the kid said he'd wait for the 10 and she started telling the
teen about what happened on the train and said "yeah I was on the train when this fu**ing idiot here
sitting behind me came in and kicked one of his fu**ing friends and was being a total fu**ing idiot. if
you didn't get the picture she swore a lot. and I'm not even putting in that many swears but she swore a lot
more than what is stated. anyways after they started talking about there friends dropping out and some
one they knew getting curb stomped or something my bus (187) came I got up to go to my bus but I stopped
beside her and asked her "if she was just saying what she said because of her kid. and she said of
course I was you fu**ing idiot one day if you ever have kids you'll understand that if some idiot is
messing around by your kid you'll get defensive and I said fine that's all I wanted. then I was walking
away and she started talking again about how stupid I was and how retarded my actions were and that
I should think about what I do before I do them and then she said if you had have landed on my baby it
would have killed him/her (I'm not sure) then i was walking away again and the last thing I stayed to
listen to was her saying im about ready to fu**ing kick your as* right now then I walked out and went
home.